If your dealer can get an allocation it should not be a problem unless you order a restricted option. Discuss both of those issues with the dealer before ordering. Hint. Generally, the bigger dealers get more allocations. (The more allocations you use as a dealer, the more allocations GM will give.snowy_clave said:What you guys think of OCT orders ?
Can we get them before 12/31/2007 [/color] ? I am thinking of placing an order within 2-3 days.
I need atleast the VIN no before 12/31/07 for tax purpose.
Good luck to all :beer:
Hah! That is the BEST outlook to have :thumb:Mo said:I predict that I will have my new baby sometime after the first of the year. Don't want to place my expectations too high. This way, if I get it before the end of the year, I'll think that Buick is really on the ball.
Yes, this has been discussed. The console was meant and said to be starting production in October, but there was again more delays with design/engineering issues, and it was put on indefinite hold--and dealers told just not to order it, even though it was now put in the system.Mons' Clave said:Ordered Oct. 22
Dealer called today, Nov 1. There is a hold on the 2nd row center console. Dealer does not know when it will be lifted. I can drop the center console and it will go into the system now, or take my chances and wait for who knows how long until the hold is lifted, if ever. :banghead:
Drop the console. I am not so sure I really like it anyway.
Process the order, I want it now, not next year. but is seems like it just might be.
Hope it is worth the wait.
Yes, many of us have wrestled with this decision, and there are several threads on the subject. You might start with the sticky: http://www.enclaveforum.net/index.php?topic=1036.0, which includes a post with the text of the advisory your dealer probably referred to.Mons' Clave said:Drop the console. I am not so sure I really like it anyway. Process the order, I want it now, not next year.
That is exactly what I already did. Told them to put it in the system without the console. They said they did just that and would contact me with the progress as soon as there is any movement. Now I just have to sit back and wait. :beer:caddycruiser said:Yes, this has been discussed. The console was meant and said to be starting production in October, but there was again more delays with design/engineering issues, and it was put on indefinite hold--and dealers told just not to order it, even though it was now put in the system.
If you're just getting too impatient, and really who knows when it will start in production, go without and you probably won't miss it. Or, you might, and you just won't know. It's a toss-up, but one I'd skip an option like that for to get mine sooner rather than later.