EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to drop by to let Enclave owners know Vizualogic has just released a OE style replacement headrest with built-in DVD players. Headrest feature perfectly matched interior colors and the whole kit installs in under an hour! Stop by our website or give us a call. web address is www.vizualogic.com and our phone number is 800.624.7960.

Thank you,

Vizualogic......

·
Registered
333 Posts
looks interesting...if Buick had more info on the headrest DVD system I may have purchased it. The OEM flip down almost totally blocks the rearview mirror and I have two kids from different planets so having different options for them would be nice.

We commute to our boat a couple of hours each way most summer weekends so the kids constantly argue about which movie or game cube game they want and such, it would be nice to add one additional headrest DVD player that will interface with the factory unit. I'll stop at H & R in my area an check out the options!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It sounds like this would be a great system for you. Please give us a call if you have any questions or need to find a dealer in your area.

Best,

Vizualogic...

G

·
What is the cost? My dealer states they can order a simliar dual headrest DVD system inplace of the flipdown for about $750 added onto the cost of the #4 entertainment system package.

·
Registered
17 Posts
The visualogics part number for the cashmere leather headrest dual dvd player is 712-79289-6068. This is a dual monitor dual player headrest in cashmere leather. I am still trying to find out how many a/v inputs and outputs this has. my wife wants a dual headrest player with the option of either being able to watch what the other is watching or both to be able to watch what the headunits dvd is playing for the rear passengers or each being able to watch their own movie or video game. we are also puttting a 13 inch flip down for the occasional 3rd row passengers and a passenger 7 inch sunvisor install that shows the movie being played for the rear passengers.i am using a pioneer avic z2 with the bluetooth kit, the xm kit and the ipod interface kit. the steering wheel controls still work but i am still working on the rear seat audio control integration. the sunvisor monitor and the flipdown are also visualogics

·
Registered
17 Posts
almost forgot i am also using a back up camera mounted in a chrome license plate.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
enclavedhf said:
The visualogics part number for the cashmere leather headrest dual dvd player is 712-79289-6068. This is a dual monitor dual player headrest in cashmere leather. I am still trying to find out how many a/v inputs and outputs this has. my wife wants a dual headrest player with the option of either being able to watch what the other is watching or both to be able to watch what the headunits dvd is playing for the rear passengers or each being able to watch their own movie or video game. we are also puttting a 13 inch flip down for the occasional 3rd row passengers and a passenger 7 inch sunvisor install that shows the movie being played for the rear passengers.i am using a pioneer avic z2 with the bluetooth kit, the xm kit and the ipod interface kit. the steering wheel controls still work but i am still working on the rear seat audio control integration. the sunvisor monitor and the flipdown are also visualogics
hi enclavedhf,

Were you able to get the rear seat controls to work? Overall how do you like the unit? Is the Bluetooh and iPod kits integrated well?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts