EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dancing:

We welcomed home today our very own Gold Mist Enclave CXL. What a BEE--YOU--TEE--FULL machine.
Inside and out this vehicle is the nicest we've ever owned. And our first Buick!!

Just had time for a short ride tonight and it's everything we thought it would be. :thumb:

It was worth ALL the stress and tension the last 3 months. Even though it is my wife's vehicle, I may park my HD pickup and have some fun with it. Can't wait to take her(wife or course and, oh-- yes the Clave) for a ride this weekend as we tour the Fall colors in the Upper Penninsula.

Forem friends still waiting ........hang in there.....you'll be impressed!! :) :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
So glad your Enclave is home. Enjoy! Your Gold Mist will look great with the fall colors of the UP. Next week let us know how it preforms in the snow. javascript:void(0);

·
Registered
80 Posts
juglake said:
Can't wait to take her(wife or course and, oh-- yes the Clave) for a ride this weekend as we tour the Fall colors in the Upper Penninsula.
Maybe we will see you tooling around. My wife and I are taking ours "up north" for the week for our one year aniversary. We are going on mackinaw island for three nights, then going to Paradise, MI for three nights. How are the colors up there now?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jerlem1 - hi there!

Colors are peaking right now. In our area (Manistique) it should be good for about a week. West of us toward Iron Mt. on up to Houghton, it peaked about 10 days ago.

Overall, it is not as brilliant as normal years because of the drought, but still beautiful!

I you go to Paradise, you won't be far from the Tahquamenom Falls. The road was completely resurfaced this summer all the way to Newberry. AND the Falls Brewery and Pub (right in the state park) has great food!

Have a great trip in your Enclave....... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
118 Posts
juglake said:
:dancing:

We welcomed home today our very own Gold Mist Enclave CXL. What a BEE--YOU--TEE--FULL machine.
Inside and out this vehicle is the nicest we've ever owned. And our first Buick!!
Couldn't agree with you more, and welcome to the Enclave Owners family as well! :cheers:

I'd sure like to be able to cruise the UP with our Enclave this weekend. I was raised in Wisconsin and often traveled north in the fall to enjoy the colors.

Have a great fall trip in that fabulous Enclave!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Mr. chick and I will most likely do the same some time soon! Gotta love Michigan, until February anyway :love:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrats. I know exactly how you feel. We too took delivery yesterday of our long awaited (June 23 order) Platinum/Ebony CXL. It is a gorgeous machine. I have spent hours on this site just to see what has been going on. I spent most of the night reading operators manuals and playing with the Nav system. It is a great feeling driving around in one of the few out there.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
skey
Welcome to the forum!
"GO BUICK" :thumb:

·
Registered
186 Posts
marzetta7 said:
Awesome, Enclaves droppin in peoples laps like crazy now! ;D
Tell me about it. Today my husband saw a White Diamond on his way to work, just down our street. He thought it was me, but wait, "I'm" suppose to be at work, :jaw:. he calls my cell phone, :phone: he calls my "Enclave on-star" phone, :phone: no answer, then he calls my office. He says I thought I just seen you driving down the street. I said no I'm at work . He said well, it was a women in a White Diamond, and so I say, well, was she HOT like me? (Hehe), he said well I wasn't that close. So I said well, I'm obviously at work, guess our Clave has a twin! (can't comment on the lady)

Oh, and congat's, Mr. Jug, enjoy your ride!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
marzetta7 said:
Awesome, Enclaves droppin in peoples laps like crazy now! ;D
:comfort: Sigh. My lap is still empty...except for my 3 lb. Chihuahua... [/color] :sosad:

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Rosita2001 said:
:comfort: Sigh. My lap is still empty...except for my 3 lb. Chihuahua... [/color] :sosad:
LOL, Rosita you have a 3 lb. dog? I have a 23 lb. cat.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Congrats.....
I got the word today that mine is in transit.......
The dealers is trying to jerk my chain on the conquest rebate.......
But I can't wait!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
My lap is.........filled with a computer :banghead: Where is my Enclave!!!!!! Oh well, patience.....we are on track!

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
ccaats said:
My lap is.........filled with a computer :banghead: Where is my Enclave!!!!!! Oh well, patience.....we are on track!
Where is your desk? ???

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
axiama said:
LOL, Rosita you have a 3 lb. dog? I have a 23 lb. cat.
LolLolLolLolLol Axiama!! I also have a 90 lb dog...see picture below...[/color]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
axiama said:
Where is your desk? ???
I was using my laptop axiama....... :D

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Rosita2001 said:
LolLolLolLolLol Axiama!! I also have a 90 lb dog...see picture below...[/color]
Wow, Rosita. What a pair those two make. Cute pups. :)

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
We have a Cocker Spaniel.
I wanted to name him JOE, but I was out voted. ::)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts