EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

OHIO Enclave owners unite....

60K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  cfedor 
#1 ·
So since I am now a new member of the "Enclave family", although I was always over here anyway, I want to know something? ;D

How many Enclave owners are Ohio folks? :-\ I have seen a few posting over here yet there just has to be more hiding within the woodwork. :)

:cheers:

#2 ·
:thumb: Awesome!

Hey how was Florida? LOL I bet you wish you were still there. Calling for snow to come through tonight and...yep Beckley is within that line.

Drive safe!

#4 ·
American said:
I have two guys from Ohio in my office. I've won quite a few dollars betting on Steeler Browns games, can I join this group? :pickme:
LOL sure but you have to know this...I am a Bengals fan. Once was a Steelers fan until Cincinnati came up with their own team. ;D

#6 ·
So if one has a gold mist and then the black trim/cladding (it is black isn't it?) you already have the Steelers.

There is someone up here who has a truck in which their hood is painted to match the Bengals helmet. So funny when I see it going down the street.

Okay I mean I may be a fan but I am not that much of one to paint my car. I have been know to fly a flag or two on the car for the Bengals and the minor league baseball team up here the Dragons. Haven't flown the Reds or OSU yet though.

#7 ·
;D Cool! I saw a cocoa Enclave yesterday at the grocery. I think it had the cashmere interior I didn't go up and peek in.

Thanks for the compliment I have to say I love the WDT color more each day and I parked near one earlier last week. I was laughing wondering if when the other people came out would they go "hummm which one is ours?".

Good to hear you made it home safe and sound.

Have a great evening and week ahead.

#8 ·
Another Ohioan in the house.

There are Enclaves everywhere in Northeast Ohio, it's like the Honda Accord of SUVs around here. Thought there'd be more Ohioans here, LOL.

#9 ·
neuronbob said:
Another Ohioan in the house.

There are Enclaves everywhere in Northeast Ohio, it's like the Honda Accord of SUVs around here. Thought there'd be more Ohioans here, LOL.
I'm in Ohio. I'm shocked there are not more hands being raised here as you can't go far without running into an Enclave in my neck of the woods.

#10 ·
HeatherA said:
I'm in Ohio. I'm shocked there are not more hands being raised here as you can't go far without running into an Enclave in my neck of the woods.
I am a transplanted Buckeye, from Akron. Now living in Indianapolis. I agree with you. that there aren't more Ohioans, or Hoosiers chiming in on either of the Ohio Enclave owners unite or the Indiana Enclave owners unite threads, Enclaves are everywhere now a days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.