EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Gosh!!!! I've just become a FULL MEMBER. :blob: Who cares about being a Freak! After only 10 months I have arrived! Is this like reaching puberty? You know, I have noticed my voice starting to change again. Oh, frabjous day, callou, callay! Why, I think my basketball-destroyed knees actually feel better. My eyes don't seem quite as blurry. THE WORLD IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE! All of a sudden, I don't feel quite as OLD. Call the insurance company -- this staus could actually be the long sought after FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH. Ponce de Leon eat your heart out! I feel youthful exuberance; energy, (the usual cravings of course) but with more intensity. Colors are brighter, the music is sweeter. After admiring myself in the mirror just moments ago, I noticed a sparkle off my front tooth - I feel like Dudley Doright. I'M ON TOP OF THE WORLD, MAW; ON TOP OF THE WORLD!!!

BB

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
blurrybill said:
My Gosh!!!! I've just become a FULL MEMBER. :blob: Who cares about being a Freak! After only 10 months I have arrived! Is this like reaching puberty? You know, I have noticed my voice starting to change again. Oh, frabjous day, callou, callay! Why, I think my basketball-destroyed knees actually feel better. My eyes don't seem quite as blurry. THE WORLD IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE! All of a sudden, I don't feel quite as OLD. Call the insurance company -- this staus could actually be the long sought after FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH. Ponce de Leon eat your heart out! I feel youthful exuberance; energy, (the usual cravings of course) but with more intensity. Colors are brighter, the music is sweeter. After admiring myself in the mirror just moments ago, I noticed a sparkle off my front tooth - I feel like Dudley Doright. I'M ON TOP OF THE WORLD, MAW; ON TOP OF THE WORLD!!!

BB
Wow, and you don't even have an Enclave yet and you have experienced what you will feel when you first glance across the lot to see it shining there with a beckoning come hither glint in her headlights.

PS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bsox said:
Wow, and you don't even have an Enclave yet and you have experienced what you will feel when you first glance across the lot to see it shining there with a beckoning come hither glint in her headlights.

PS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
You mean Bill Clinton has an Enclave, too?

BB

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
blurrybill said:
You mean Bill Clinton has an Enclave, too?

BB
LOL, No Hilary won't let him. Take note of the SITBS thread...she is worried.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts