EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I was considering an Acadia last year, someone on the Acadia forum had a link posted to download a .pdf file of the Acadia owner's manual. I wonder if anyone out there knows where we can download a .pdf of the Enclave owner's manual? It would be great to have available, especially when searching for answers while logged onto this forum. :help:

·
Registered
47 Posts
jacko said:
When I was considering an Acadia last year, someone on the Acadia forum had a link posted to download a .pdf file of the Acadia owner's manual. I wonder if anyone out there knows where we can download a .pdf of the Enclave owner's manual? It would be great to have available, especially when searching for answers while logged onto this forum. :help:
DITTO

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Officially I am a manual geek, but I have found my enclave manual overwhelming. It is cheaply put together and not easy to get through. Maybe a downloadable version would be better.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I actually downloaded the Acadia digital owners manual some time ago and finally located where I found it. Bad news, it was on the My GMLink.com site. It would be there for the Enclave too, but the site doesn't have the Enclave listed yet. It wouldn't even let me register with my Enclave VIN, although it said it was a valid VIN number. I wonder what they are waiting for? Or maybe they think it's a Chevy (for those familiar with the transmission update letter that calls our vehicle a Chevrolet Enclave).

Once GM gets that site updated we'll have that digital manual. How about a little help GM!! :banghead:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Has anyone found a digital version of the manual? mygmlink.com says it won't have my VIN loaded until 60 days after my purchase date. The Enclave is also not listed as an option to select under the Buick brand. :sosad:

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've had my Enclave over 60 days and My GMLink still doesn't accept my VIN for registration. I've tried contacting GM through the links on that site with no luck. I think the only way we'll get a digital manual is if some extremely industrious Enclave owner scans the manual into a pdf file and posts it to the forum... ::)... Any takers??? :help:

·
Registered
214 Posts
It looks as if none of GM's 2008 models are available yet on "MyGMlink". Anyone know when the participating model year was updated in the past?

Wayne

·
Registered
214 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Smokin SRX,

Thank you. I'm glad to have discovered them.

A fine lady made them available earlier on the forum. Sorry I don't have her Userid to give proper credit.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Michigunner said:
A fine lady made them available earlier on the forum.
????? ???

Wayne

·
Registered
35 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thanks Zebra - but that is for the 2008. Is there an online version for the 2009 out there? On the yahoo site it is just the 2009 "Getting to Know your Enclave" 24 page mini booklet - nothing about the full blown owner's manual.

·
Registered
425 Posts
jtsh said:
Thanks Zebra - but that is for the 2008. Is there an online version for the 2009 out there? On the yahoo site it is just the 2009 "Getting to Know your Enclave" 24 page mini booklet - nothing about the full blown owner's manual.
Nothing yet, hard copy only.
BD

·
Registered
49 Posts
Michigunner,

Thanks for the infor.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts