EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was under the impression that with our first year of complete onstar services, diagnostic reports are emailed to us monthly. When I registered with them I gave them my email, but have not received any reports. Is anyone else getting them or do these need to be requested? Thanks.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I think they send them on certain times of the month. Depending on when you were put in the system would determine how long it would take. I would give it 2-3 more weeks.

·
Registered
325 Posts
NOLA Saints said:
I think they send them on certain times of the month. Depending on when you were put in the system would determine how long it would take. I would give it 2-3 more weeks.
I bought my Enclave on July 3rd & my diagnostic reports always come on the 3rd of the month. Mine did start right after my first month of ownership so bsox we don't know when you bought yours....If its been over a month you might want to call OnStar to make sure your registered..

·
Registered
249 Posts
Yup, I get mine once a month (received two already). In addition, I forward mine to rest of my email accounts (work and home) so I don't miss it. Wait, I just had an idea :). I think I'll forward them to my in-laws also. That should confuse them. ;D

·
Registered
184 Posts
We brought home our Enclave about a month ago. Yesterday, I got a Onstar Magazine in the mail..along with a mailing with a credit type card with my onstar acct. number, phone number, etc... Just today, I went online to the onstar website and plugged in some of the info that needed updating. I was hoping to have a diagnostice update already...but, not a thing.

·
Registered
9 Posts
They may have gotten your e-mail address wrong. Go to www.onstar.com, click on "my account", "manage account", scroll down and check your e-mail address. You'll need your OnStar account number to log in.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I've been getting my reports, same as I did for my Terraza.

·
Registered
743 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, you can do a diagnostic test on Onstar Website if your Vehicle is registered there.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
We got our first report about a week after we activated our Onstar account.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I've been getting mine on the 29th of the month which is the anniversary of the date that I registered. People that have not gotten their first report may want to check their info on the OnStar website to make sure that their e-mail address is correct, etc. Good Luck :thumb:

·
Registered
184 Posts
4kids said:
We brought home our Enclave about a month ago. Yesterday, I got a Onstar Magazine in the mail..along with a mailing with a credit type card with my onstar acct. number, phone number, etc... Just today, I went online to the onstar website and plugged in some of the info that needed updating. I was hoping to have a diagnostice update already...but, not a thing.
Update: Today I logged onto my computer and I had an email with a diagnostics!! Everything looks good except one tire need inflating.
I assume it needed an updated email address. I love onstar!

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
When I activated my onstar I gave them my email account for the diagnostics, never got one. Logged on to the onstart site last night and they did not have me registered for the diagnostics and my email was not recorded. I updated that so should get reports now. I wonder what got messed up? I think I will touch my blue button tonight on the way home and check to make sure I am set with everything else I am suppose to have.

Thanks for your help fellow enclavians :thumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts