EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My onstar light went red on me twice i brought it to dealer but since it was showing green they said there's nothing they can do my enclave is a 20 if rhat helps with finding a solution, has anyone else had this problem?????

·
Administrator
467 Posts
This can be caused by a bad antenna connection. If you can locate the Onstar module, disconnect the antenna cable and spray an electronics cleaner on it. Then connect and disconnect it a few times to remove any contaminants. The module is probably behind a panel under the dash.

If you are still under warranty, and don't feel like getting under there, you might try another dealer to check that for you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This can be caused by a bad antenna connection. If you can locate the Onstar module, disconnect the antenna cable and spray an electronics cleaner on it. Then connect and disconnect it a few times to remove any contaminants. The module is probably behind a panel under the dash.

If you are still under warranty, and don't feel like getting under there, you might try another dealer to check that for you.
Thank you for the solution , my brother i appreciate it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts