EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I place my order now I will have wait 6-8 weeks before I can get it (if lucky) which is around mid July. Now that we know the launch date is 6/14 (due to the event) would it be beneficial to wait till Mid July, then pick one up from dealer's stock and also there may be some incentives???

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
It depends on your dealer. Mine was fine with me ordering with no deposit. If I walked away, they would simply have an additional Enclave to sell. If you can get a deal like that, why not order?

I think others have also ordered without a deposit.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
why not? if they will let you do it then go for it. if there just happens to be in their allocation exactly like the one you want then take that one and they will just replace it with the one you have coming. i know i will have to order mine and wait because i need special equipment on mine.

·
Registered
103 Posts
coopermine said:
If I place my order now I will have wait 6-8 weeks before I can get it (if lucky) which is around mid July. Now that we know the launch date is 6/14 (due to the event) would it be beneficial to wait till Mid July, then pick one up from dealer's stock and also there may be some incentives???
If you ask me, it comes down to whether you think the dealer will have (or can easily get) the configuration you want.
If you have specific needs like MsS42, or you want a combination of options that your dealer typically wouldn't bring
in, then you should probably place an order now. If you think that the dealer will bring in a vehicle that meets your
needs, or has a goofy policy regarding placing an order, ie non refundable deposit, then I might wait.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
9500 / 160 a day = 59 days already! I don't how long will it take to get it if I order now :confused:

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just joined this fourm a couple of weeks ago, but have not posted anything because I had not ordered or bought an Enclave.
Heck I couldn't even find one!! I've requested all of these RSVP deals but no reply. Finally a dealer sent an e-mail inviting me
to come in for a test drive. Almost had a heart attack!! Went yesterday, touch it ,drove it, bought it!! Tonight after I got
Home found 6 messages with dealers wanting me to come order sight unseen. Go figure!!

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome and congratualtions, you definitely beat some of us who have been on the forum for a couple of months but still waiting :eek:hno:

New or old no excuse (see below)

:worthless:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks, man I know the wait is killing ya.I really couldn't believe it was happening. I,ve been chasing this car since I first saw pictures of it.
To tell the truth I wouldn't wait, I'd order! Really can't go wrong on this car.

Haven't taken any pictures yet but, it's Cocoa Metallic with Cashmere Leather and loaded!! I know everybody has already seen this color. It's
really better looking in life than in that book! Hope you get what you want, go for it.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Baugham said:
Thanks, man I know the wait is killing ya.I really couldn't believe it was happening. I,ve been chasing this car since I first saw pictures of it.
To tell the truth I wouldn't wait, I'd order! Really can't go wrong on this car.

Haven't taken any pictures yet but, it's Cocoa Metallic with Cashmere Leather and loaded!! I know everybody has already seen this color. It's
really better looking in life than in that book! Hope you get what you want, go for it.
congrats....

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
congrats.
and i think the cocoa metallic is going to be like the pewter was on the GM's about 9 or 10 years ago. that is another reason not to get it, because it is going to be everywhere!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Gmoney_2010 said:
congrats.
and i think the cocoa metallic is going to be like the pewter was on the GM's about 9 or 10 years ago. that is another reason not to get it, because it is going to be everywhere!
:rofl: WILL SEE YOURSELF COMING AND GOING

·
Registered
50 Posts
Baugham said:
I just joined this fourm a couple of weeks ago, but have not posted anything because I had not ordered or bought an Enclave.
Heck I couldn't even find one!! I've requested all of these RSVP deals but no reply. Finally a dealer sent an e-mail inviting me
to come in for a test drive. Almost had a heart attack!! Went yesterday, touch it ,drove it, bought it!! Tonight after I got
Home found 6 messages with dealers wanting me to come order sight unseen. Go figure!!
Lets see some pics.. preferrable in direct sunlight. Enjoy..

·
Registered
743 Posts
Baugham, Good luck with your New Ride !!! :blob:

·
Registered
53 Posts
If you're ready to buy you might try what I did.

Call Buick Marketing Support at 1-800-4A-BUICK and tell them how you want the vehicle configured. I got a call back within 2 hours with a VIN and a dealership.

Works like a champ. Almost no waiting at all.

Greg

·
Registered
743 Posts
GreginMD,Thanks, I will try it tomorrow. My order has already gone in, so it might make it easier( I hope ). :blob:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts