EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked at several Buick showrooms but only found Ming Blue, Blue-Gold and Dark Crimson colored Enclaves. But your great pictures, helped me to make my choice (Gold Mist / Cashmere).

So last night, I took the Plunge :blob: and ordered a CXL, AWD, convenience pkg, luxury pkg, Entertainment Pkg #3.

Got2b Enclave !

·
Registered
344 Posts
Congratulations!! Beautiful choice! I know it's hard to order without actually seeing what you're getting in person. 8)

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
got2b said:
I looked at several Buick showrooms but only found Ming Blue, Blue-Gold and Dark Crimson colored Enclaves. But your great pictures, helped me to make my choice (Gold Mist / Cashmere).

So last night, I took the Plunge :blob: and ordered a CXL, AWD, convenience pkg, luxury pkg, Entertainment Pkg #3.

Got2b Enclave !
Great color choices! (Same as mine!) Congratulations, and the two months will be gone before you know it and your Enclave will be yours! I just added pics, so take a look!
[/color]
:cheers:

Gooooooooooooo Rockies!!!!! :cheers:[/color]

·
Registered
344 Posts
Rosita --
excuse me? two months? eh heh. :bs: (lol). I just looked at your pics and they are absoluuutely fab, dahling. She is gorgeous!! And I really had to laugh at your little senorita, she looks just like my little Miguel. Congratulations on your delivery. ;D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts