EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally did it. I ordered my Enclave. I got a CX FWD with Entertainment Package #4 (DVD/NAV) with Cocoa/Cashmere. Expect delivery around August.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fenwah,

I think I got a decent deal.

MSRP for the vehicle was 37,110 (matched edmunds.com and buick.com price includes options and destination charge)
Sale Price of 35,519. Any incentives at the time of delivery will be applied, so it could be less, I hope. This price is above invoice but, according to edmunds.com, is what other people in my area are paying.

what do you all think?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Congratulations!! At least I moved up another place in the ordering system from when I placed mine 5 weeks ago.

·
Registered
50 Posts
iowast8rs said:
fenwah,

MSRP for the vehicle was 37,110 (matched edmunds.com and buick.com price includes options and destination charge)
Sale Price of 35,519. Any incentives at the time of delivery will be applied, so it could be less, I hope. This price is above invoice but, according to edmunds.com, is what other people in my area are paying.

what do you all think?
Congratulation.. Some dealers get MSRP.. It sounds like a good deal to me..

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
iowast8rs said:
fenwah,

what do you all think?
I did the same thing. I'm paying the edmunds TMV + advertising - discounts. My dealer is only accepting MSRP on inventory but they will negotiate on special orders because it doesn't count against their allotment.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
you all are doing great at getting great deals.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
when do you think we should order if we want it like at christmas, as a present?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Gmoney_2010 said:
when do you think we should order if we want it like at christmas, as a present?
gmoney, imo, i think by the time everything is ready to order for this car which will probably be late august early september, they will be caught up on all the backlog and late september/early october will probably do it. you might catch some winter sell events also. i wanted mine for mothers day 07 but that didnt work out. was hoping for 1st part of summer, that didnt work out. so, maybe sometime around my birthday in early october will work out :-\ or else i will looking at christmas also. i have a feeling by then they will be almost ready for the 09 model... waited all this time and didnt order due to color choices and necessary accessories not being available, shooting for next summer might not be so bad of a choice and i will just rent an cuv of some sort for this summer's travel since that is what i am going to have to do anyway.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
i could soooo not wait until next summer!! :eek:hno:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Gmoney_2010 said:
i could soooo not wait until next summer!! :eek:hno:

well from the looks of things it just may happen that way for me since i cant get it for road trip and will have to rent anyway. :sosad: i saw where they started ordering the 08's as early as february, if im not mistaken, so im sure the 09's will start ordering around the same time. patience is a virtue and good things come to those that wait. ;) i understand what you are saying tho but i cant get it for my trip next month so now to me it doesnt make any difference and that is really what i wanted it for. look at it this way, i will have the chance to see all colors to make a wise decision, all the available options will be available and i will have exactly what i want for my 09 cross country road trip. :thumb: god be willing :angel: so for now, i will enjoy the pics and postings of those who have it already.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I would not bet the 2009 will be out in Feb maybe like next Aug. The 2008 is an early release or a late release not sure which.

The 2009 will likely come out as normal late summer or early fall.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Canuck said:
I would not bet the 2009 will be out in Feb maybe like next Aug. The 2008 is an early release or a late release not sure which.

no, i didnt say it would be out in feb...i said we will be more than likely able to order the 09's around that time.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I believe the 2008 Acadia's are just now able to be ordered, so my guess is that this time next year you can order a 2009.

·
Registered
577 Posts
MsS42 said:
no, i didnt say it would be out in feb...i said we will be more than likely able to order the 09's around that time.
I think Feb is a little early. You can always order and when the system allows I'm sure the dealer will input your order.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
kenclave was the first on here to post about there enclave and they posted that they picked it up in april and they posted they ordered about a month earlier. so, i think i will right on time.

·
Registered
577 Posts
MsS42 said:
kenclave was the first on here to post about there enclave and they posted that they picked it up in april and they posted they ordered about a month earlier. so, i think i will right on time.
Remember it was an early release 2008, I do not think the 2009 will be an early release but you never know.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
yes, you never know besides i have time now. so it doesnt really matter.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Canuck said:

I would expect the 2009 would be rolled out in Aug, with orders being accepted in roughly May timeframe, based
on the usual schedules GM more or less follows. Don't forget that with initial launch of a vehicle, especially one
as anticipated as the Enclave, they sometimes will release a bit early and expand the run of the first MY, rather
than having an abbreviated 1st MY of only a few months.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts