EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We ordered a new enclave Monday night and the dealer called me this morning and told me that there would be delays for the White Diamond tricoat. Does anyone know for how long?

:sosad:

Don

·
Registered
6 Posts
The only issue with White Diamond is that the plant can only paint a limited number to tricoats per hour, the only reason for a delay would be that there are more requests than the plant can handle in the next couple of weeks.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
doncaruana said:
We ordered a new enclave Monday night and the dealer called me this morning and told me that there would be delays for the White Diamond tricoat. Does anyone know for how long?

:sosad:

Don
SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY OF YOUR VEHICLE. I HAVE BEEN WAITING AND WAITING TO SEE CERTAIN COLORS CAUSE I WANTED TO ORDER MINE. I WENT ON THE ACADIAFORUM SITE AND FOUND VERY VERY GOOD PICS OF THE DIFFERENT COLOR CARS AND WAS ABLE TO MAKE MY DECISION ON THE BLUE/GOLD METALLIC W/EBONY INTERIOR ;D :blob:. THE WHITE DIAMOND IS BEAUTIFUL ALSO, GOOD LUCK W/YOUR ORDER AND I HOPE IT DOESN'T TAKE TOO LONG FOR YOU TO GET IT. :) I'M REALLY EXCITED. :blob:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts