EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to order the color coded sportwing body moldings. It says however you need to verify your paint code and not just go by the code on the paintscratch.com site. I remember someone saying where to find the paint code, I believe it's on the door? I couldn't find the thread that discussed this. :help:

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Halle's mom said:
I'm trying to order the color coded sportwing body moldings. It says however you need to verify your paint code and not just go by the code on the paintscratch.com site. I remember someone saying where to find the paint code, I believe it's on the door? I couldn't find the thread that discussed this. :help:
It was smokin SRX that posted most of the info, go to the member section, read his latests posts (last week sometime) and you should come across it pretty easily.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just went through bsox's posts and couldn't find it. I did, however, go out to my car and look at the stickers on the door and didn't see anything about color number codes. All it has is information about the tires and tire pressure. I wonder if it's really necessary to have a code off the car, or can I just order the color from paintscratch.com's numbers. I would think it would match, since it's a brand new car. Maybe they say that (check the car) for the older model vehicles. ???

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Here I found it for you, it was smokinsrx's posts not mine.

.........the paint code # for the Enclave, IF you need it, is on the passenger side, glove box, door label, all way on bottom of label. The site even gives all the common ones . My Opal White was not there, so I had to look. It's a 4 digit #.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks bsox, I meant to say smokin's posts.. And I looked on the driver's side, not passenger. Thank you for your help! ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts