EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is great - I am curious what other Enclave owners are in my neck of the woods!

Portland, OR

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well, I'm not that close to you badney but I'm in your state! La Grande, OR here. I've had my Clave in PDX twice since I got it and never once seen another one on the West side, and I was sure I'd see a few in the big city. I know they are out there but they are still not that widespread, I love it!

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Born in Pendleton, grew up in Hermiston, had aunt and uncle in LaGrande and spent lots of time there, lived inEugene and Beaverton, then Hood River. Now own a home in Sunriver, but live in Tacoma - for 25 years - but still an Oregonian deep down.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BuickGirl! said:
I was sure I'd see a few in the big city. I know they are out there but they are still not that widespread, I love it!
I work in Lake Oswego and I have spotted two there (one cocoa and one silver) and I have spotted a gold mist up in the west hills, but no others. Where are they hiding?!

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
EricInPDX said:
There's a new Enclave owner in West Linn. Received our 2015 Red Enclave this afternoon.
:clap2: :banana: :dancing:

I wish you lots a good luck and enjoyment from your new 2015 Enclave. :cheers: Please let us know how you like it after you've spent some time behind the wheel. :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
GoldEnclave
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing