EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This site now has over 2000 members. Can't believe 2much missed this stat...No fanfare or anything.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
bsox............
and you are approaching 2000 posts, more that anyone else, another milestone :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
2much must have switched to decaf a few weeks ago.

BTW, I'm giving this thread 1 star. ;D

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ponder that daily, sort of perplexed not knowing if that is a good thing to be proud of, or something to be ashamed of or should make me question my priorities...I check daily and have not begun to wear a pocket protector yet and have not attended any Star Trek or Star War conventions, so I think I am OK? I kind of thought I would get another star at 1500 or a new color, but alas, no such luck....

By the way, missed your one liners while you were on a sabbatical or wherever you were (probably working too hard I know).

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
axiama said:
2much must have switched to decaf a few weeks ago.

BTW, I'm giving this thread 1 star. ;D
axiama
You are always a star in my eyes ;D

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MRBUICK said:
axiama
You are always a star in my eyes ;D
Maybe not soooo nice, I read that as 1 star out of 5 stars.... :dancing: :scared:

·
Registered
644 Posts
bsox said:
I ponder that daily, sort of perplexed not knowing if that is a good thing to be proud of, or something to be ashamed of or should make me question my priorities...I check daily and have not begun to wear a pocket protector yet and have not attended any Star Trek or Star War conventions, so I think I am OK? I kind of thought I would get another star at 1500 or a new color, but alas, no such luck....

By the way, missed your one liners while you were on a sabbatical or wherever you were (probably working too hard I know).
You're not okay.

BB

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
bsox said:
Maybe not soooo nice, I read that as 1 star out of 5 stars....
I could have chosen 0 stars. You could say I was being generous. :p

2MuchCoffee said:
You are too kind to mention missing my posting proclivities! With under 4 months in residence here I have been making some effort to hold back some on my postings. So far I have been able to average under 5 per day. 20% of the time I can add something useful, 50% of the time collegial and community building, 20% of the time in the basement, and 10% the total nerd!
Please don’t take this the wrong way, but since you’ve gone and evaluated your post history by percentages, I think you were off when you only allocated 10% to the nerd category. :angel: :happy:

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
LOL, 25% sounds reasonable. :thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts