EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was quite near my home at a major intersection in town when a Red Jewel Tint Enclave pulled up beside me and looked over. They drove ahead before I realized it was another Enclave. I didn't get to give the Enclave Wave.

This is the first side by side encounter in my city, or any other for that matter.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just drove on I-75 from Michigan to south Florida and saw only two Enclaves.

I was in a Florida parking area when a man walked by and told his wife "That's an Enclave". Then, ten minutes later at another place, another guy walked by and told his wife "That's an Enclave".

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Still a dearth of Enclaves on the road here in the Garden State.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I have seen maybe five total since I bought ours in April. Of course one of them is at the end of my block and looks identical to ours. :(

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have seen 4 Enclaves, One Red Jewel Tint Like mine 2 White and one Platinum (?) Here In Sebring Florida in the last week. They are all from out of state but none had the Chrome 19" wheels like mine.
One was from Mich., One from OH.,one from WIS. and I didn't have time to check the other plate as It was going the other way but it was not a Florida Plate.
So there are definitely are people my age or older buying them!
We have a lot of what we call "Snow Birds" here in the winter from up north.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Sorry you didn't get your wave Grandma. I bet you'll get your chance again soon.

We are up to 9 Enclaves in my small township that I am aware of and pass pretty much every day. The funny thing (not really for them) was when I dropped my daughter off at school on Wednesday there were two new cocoa Enclaves that were purchased this week. I bet they didn't think they would be parking next to their twin every day.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I saw one Enclave in the first 3 months I was looking here in the Philly Burbs. Then this past week I saw 3. 2 on a trip between Philadelphia and Chesapeake VA and then one parked in my Ardmore train station parking lot today. Hopefully mine will be joining it next week! Next week is my build week but my dealer said he got their last Enclave showing up as a surprise during the build week even though the status indicated it was still being built so I am hoping for the same for me! Did that happen to anyone else?

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Ardmore, PA, very nice area. We have friends in Haverford, but they have a Pilot. When I see them next month with the Enclave, they may be a convert. ;D
The last Buicks they owned were 2 Roadmaster wagons.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I have started seeing many Enclave in Greater NYC area. By many I mean two to three per week! While Acadias are very popular here, I see atleast 2 everyday. There are two other Encalve in 1 mile radius from my house (Platinum & Cocoa)
:thumb:

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
kmitchell: When you see those Enclaves, don't your heart just sorta pine away at the thought of being able to drive your very own, new Enclave? :D I know mine did.

Gramma

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
zman said:
I have seen maybe five total since I bought ours in April. Of course one of them is at the end of my block and looks identical to ours. :(
Bummer!!![/color] :eyebrow:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Been in Barbados for three weeks, and haven't seen a single Enclave. Paradise ain't all it's cracked up to be! ;D

Perhaps it's not available in right-hand-drive configuration? ???

·
Registered
743 Posts
lingohocken said:
Been in Barbados for three weeks, and haven't seen a single Enclave. Paradise ain't all it's cracked up to be! ;D

Perhaps it's not available in right-hand-drive configuration? ???
Three Weeks...Wow !! That must have been nice.
Since I've had my Enclave for almost five months and don't have but <1100 mi, I think I can relax in Paradise for three weeks. But Boy, ..........Look what I have to look foward to when I get back. Ha !! I hope you enjoyed your Trip.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bonk! You naughty person, you! ;)

We haven't decided on an official wave yet, but definitely it won't be naughty. Nothing about the Enclave is naughty :angel: ;)

Gramma

·
Registered
661 Posts
Still have not seen ONE enclave since looking last August. I know there are some because my dealer sold the one I test drove and then our salesman bought one. Are there any forum member in rural NW CA????
I wanna give the wave, even if
I do not know what it is!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
rocketman said:
Three Weeks...Wow !! That must have been nice.
Since I've had my Enclave for almost five months and don't have but <1100 mi, I think I can relax in Paradise for three weeks. But Boy, ..........Look what I have to look foward to when I get back. Ha !! I hope you enjoyed your Trip.
Thanks, Rocketman -- having a great time :cheers: (we return tomorrow :sosad:)!

GM cars don't seem to make it here, likely because of right-hand drive. Anyway, the best thing for driving on roads here at night is a helicopter.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
htrdgrma said:
We haven't decided on an official wave yet, but definitely it won't be naughty. Nothing about the Enclave is naughty :angel: ;)
Then I guess you aren't reading the "sex in the back seat" thread in the Way Off Topic forum! :happy:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts