EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I haven't even got the car yet and I'm thinking about modifications :eek:hno:
Anyone know of a PCM flash programmer for the computer? I like these for the ability to save gas on long trips and increase power if I want to pull a trailer.

·
Registered
509 Posts
No, nothing exists for the GM Lambda vehicles at this point in time. Given the sophistication and use of them, it's not typically something but a few owners would even think of...mainly after being familiar with their custom tuned pickup, etc.

The only possibility could be custom tuning, by the first time one of the people/companies who does it has hacked into a Lambda computer and familiarized themselves with the parameters and such.

For the vehicle segment, I wouldn't really expect it to just be offered, unless there was some kind of large group demand.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
From what I have read, HP Tuners supports the Enclave. That said, it's not a canned tuner; it's a complete tuning package. The learning curve is pretty steep but it pays dividends due to the flexibility.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, Hypertech just received one request. please email them if anyone else has interest. I would think that there would be plenty of owners that would appreciate this.
It's an OBD type system, so a volunteer and some dyno time should be all it takes to get the ball rolling for them.
Email to:
[email protected]

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BadAV said:
From what I have read, HP Tuners supports the Enclave. That said, it's not a canned tuner; it's a complete tuning package. The learning curve is pretty steep but it pays dividends due to the flexibility.
Thanks, I'll look into it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts