EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to report after the awful experience I had a week ago, we met with a new salesman today, had a wonderful experience and we should expect my beautiful Enclave in about two months! I am finally excited again! :blob:

We also upgraded my baby a bit as well, since we were getting such a great deal! We added the Luxury and Towing packages and the Chrome wheels and still came out ahead!

Just because I want to give him some credit and because he does most of his business by referrals - if you are in the Portland area, go to Braley and Graham and ask for Brian! He is great and will treat you right!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Always glad to hear a positive story. Thanks for sharing and welcome to the "hurry up and wait" club.......I know you will enjoy "hanging out" with us as you wait for your beautiful new baby!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, gotta have the Crimson/Cashmere combo!

Here name will be Belle, and I can't wait to introduce her to all of you! (Can you tell I have a three year-old daughter hooked on the Disney Princesses?!)

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
badney said:
go to Braley and Graham and ask for Brian! He is great and will treat you right!
Geez, Braley & Graham... I bought a car from them about a hundred years ago! I love Portland - favorite city!

·
Registered
161 Posts
badney said:

Here name will be Belle, and I can't wait to introduce her to all of you! (Can you tell I have a three year-old daughter hooked on the Disney Princesses?!)
Belle will either be replaced or have a name change in about 3 years -- as soon as they hit kindergarten -- the Princesses take a hike!

Dad of a 7 (almost 8) year old teenager.

M

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
badney said:

Mine is a WDT/ebony. I saw your post regarding the crimson with cashmere before. I think that will be beautiful. I have a Mazda RX8 that is blackcherry with heavy metal flaking and it looks just like the dark crimson. I think it will be perfect albeit hard to keep clean :(, but with the cashmere it will be really luxurious looking. Good Luck, it will seem forever while you wait.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
bsox said:
I have a Mazda RX8
You're starting to scare me!! We're too much alike!! I used to drive RX-7s - got an '85, then had to have the new body style, so got an '86, then had to have the 10th anniversary edition, so got that '88 and drove it for 6 years! I loved 'em!

WOW - this is my 100th post!! I'm real!! I belong!! Brings tears to my eyes... :thumb: :cheers:

And... it's fully off-topic! Even cooler!! :blob:

·
Registered
3 Posts
We live in Oregon too - Willamette Valley area though so we bought out of McMinnville and had a great experience. Glad to see another Oregonian on here!

We just picked ours up on Wed. (traded from Albany to get it) and I will say though, having a nice clean shiny car and then having it rain yesterday was kind of a bummer!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey, thanks 2Much!! I obviously will change my avatar when my Belle[/color] arrives, but this is a great start! My daughter loves it, although she is telling me she likes Cinderella better.

Yes, it will be hard to keep Belle[/color] clean, but I am fortunate I have a DH who likes to wash and detail our cars on the weekend. I might even be so inclined to go out and help him keep Belle[/color] beautiful!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts