EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure a few owners out there have applied for personalized plates for thier Enclaves, if offered in your particular state. I ordered one for the wife. I went online and entered a number of letter combinations within the 7 letter guideline. From the personalized plate combinations that were accepted, I printed off all of them and asked a good friend of hers to help me pick. Glad I did because the 3rd party opinion really helped.

Well, it came today in the mail. GOOD TIMING! :thumb:

I hope she likes it......

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Now I want to hear all the options and the winning plate! I know it's something most people don't want to share, on-line, though...Hope she loves it! [/color] ;)

·
Registered
184 Posts
I have a "Disney Related" plate! We have had it for years now.
We want to order "duplicates" so our plate looks brand new like our brand new truck!
It doesn't look nice when you have a brand new vehicle and old looking plates!

·
Registered
184 Posts
juglake: Did she open it as a gift? or did you put it on the Enclave?
What a cool gift!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
4kids-

It was rapped and I put it with the rest of the gifts under our tree. After opening gifts, "she" went right out and put it on! I offered but she wanted to do it. She is just SO proud of her Enclave. Without giving out the exact personlization, it does tell you "whose Enclave" it is............ :thumb:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Some of the combo's I tried were...

ENCLAVE....ONCLAVE....ENCLAYV.....ONCLAYV....ONKLAYV.....ENKLAYV......CLAVER1.......CLAYVER.....KLAYVER......
MYCLAVE.....MYKLAVE.....MYCLAYV......MYKLAYV......KAZCLAV........KLAVMOM......KLAVGAL....CLAVGAL......

Anyway you get the idea.....ALL of these were taken already!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts