EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Exciting News!

Going to pickup our Enclave tomorrow. We ordered on July 14, 2007 and it was delivered to the dealer yesterday and will be ready for pickup tomorrow. That's just a few days more than six weeks for delivery. Not bad. We had been told that it had a build date of July 27th but it got built a week earlier and delivered to the dealer already despite the fact that we ordered items that were on the constricted list. Here is what we ordered.

CXL AWD White diamond
cashmere/cocoa interior leather (8 passenger)
luxury package
confidence package
entertainment# 3
trailer package

Also, by picking it up tomorrow we still to take advantage of the the conquest rebate.

Have faith out there. It seems Enclaves are getting built a little faster than before.

Sorry to those that have not received theirs yet even though they were ordered before ours.

Haven't got a name for it yet. Maybe it will come to us when we get it in the driveway.[/color]

·
Registered
158 Posts
sunny said:
Exciting News!

Going to pickup our Enclave tomorrow. We ordered on July 14, 2007 and it was delivered to the dealer yesterday and will be ready for pickup tomorrow. That's just a few days more than six weeks for delivery. Not bad. We had been told that it had a build date of July 27th but it got built a week earlier and delivered to the dealer already despite the fact that we ordered items that were on the constricted list. Here is what we ordered.

CXL AWD White diamond
cashmere/cocoa interior leather (8 passenger)
luxury package
confidence package
entertainment# 3
trailer package

Also, by picking it up tomorrow we still to take advantage of the the conquest rebate.

Have faith out there. It seems Enclaves are getting built a little faster than before.

Sorry to those that have not received theirs yet even though they were ordered before ours.
This sucks! I ordered 3 weeks earlier, I had the same build date (27th), and you are picking yours up already? WTF? AND you got White Diamond and the Luxury package? This just isn't fair!

Congrats ... but I'm pissed!!!!! :banghead:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Yeah, we're all pissed at you and happy for you in the same thread...[/color] :violent:

Enjoy the ride and let us know how happy you are driving it! Post pics!!![/color] :cheers:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, you guys are starting to take away my thunder!!!! ;D

I said I was SORRY!

I will try and post pictures tomorrow sometime!

·
Registered
158 Posts
sunny said:
Okay, you guys are starting to take away my thunder!!!! ;D

I said I was SORRY!

I will try and post pictures tomorrow sometime!
It's nothing against you! This ordering process is f'ed up. Take your thunder and run with it. Congrats again!

·
Registered
154 Posts
congrats sunny!!! you will enjoy your new car very much...and, i think you are right, things should be moving faster for everyone now....

·
Registered
259 Posts
Wow, glad you got yours so early. ??? I ordered a similar white diamond CXL AWD fully loaded, but only got mine yesterday. :eek:hno: :( Enjoy!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, we got it today and it truly is beautiful. Everything went smooth and we were able to get the conquest rebate. It is a beautiful machine and we will be learning about it for sometime. Lots of gadgets to read about. So far my favorite thing is the automatic liftgate. Ours does not hit anything in our garage so we're happy about that.
Sunroof is very nice also.

Here are some pictures from tonight.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts