EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IS IT POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO POST SOME PICS OF THE DUAL SUNROOFS W/THE NET SHADES CLOSED? WOULD LOVE TO SEE HOW IT LOOKS.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,130 Posts
If someone does not beat me to it I can do it tonight or tomorrow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
zman said:
If someone does not beat me to it I can do it tonight or tomorrow.
[/quote

TY TY ZMAN, IT WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
978 Posts
zman said:
If someone does not beat me to it I can do it tonight or tomorrow.
You know I don't have an Enclave yet, so go ahead :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,130 Posts
I said I was sorry. Don't make me grovel. :comfort:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
978 Posts
Come on it was for fun. I didn't mind it the first time. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,130 Posts
Wait till I use the line a couple of more times..... :angel:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
978 Posts
Hopefully I will have my LOADED Enclave before that not some stripped down floor model >:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,130 Posts
That was good. I laughed out loud. But I must add this....

:worthless:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
978 Posts
zman said:
That was good. I laughed out loud. But I must add this....

:worthless:
My point exactly... Now get those Sun shade pictures that MsS has asked for.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,130 Posts
I've posted a few pictures in my Gallery of the rear and front sun shades closed. They are OK shots, but that is as good as it is going to get tonight.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
zman said:
I've posted a few pictures in my Gallery of the rear and front sun shades closed. They are OK shots, but that is as good as it is going to get tonight.
THANKS,

I WILL CHECK EM OUT. :D
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top