EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for classy (but subtle) ideas for pin striping the sides of my Enclave. Anybody have any pictures they wish to share?

·
Registered
81 Posts
I do not have any photos. I was at a local dealer recently and they had put pin striping on every Enclave they had. There were at least two styles. All had the Buick shield. I really liked the look of one of the styles and disliked the look of another. You may want to check with your local dealer to see them.

·
Registered
172 Posts
LSWalworth said:
I'm looking for classy (but subtle) ideas for pin striping the sides of my Enclave. Anybody have any pictures they wish to share?
Go to the last page (I think) of my gallery. There are some pictures of a white CX with a custom Buick pinstripe on it. It also has a Buick symbol decal on the side above the stripe. It didn't look bad and was a lot better than some of the other Enclave's I've seen with pinstripe's. It looks like it was some kind of "kit" that was especially made for the Enclave. It also matched the bottom of the vehicle.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Go look at some outlooks - our dealer here, don't know if it is the standard, pinstripes every car on the lot. It is not personally my style but you could get some ideas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts