EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2011 Enclave, on the lower bottom of driver seat the plastic clamps have broken and the plastic trim is hanging down. This is the same piece that is where the seat controls are and then wraps around front of the seat. Any help on this, the plastic clamps looks like broke.

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
MF said:
2011 Enclave, on the lower bottom of driver seat the plastic clamps have broken and the plastic trim is hanging down. This is the same piece that is where the seat controls are and then wraps around front of the seat. Any help on this, the plastic clamps looks like broke.
:welcome: to the forum, MF. I think that, that whole wrap around facia needs to be replaced. I don't think there is a DIY fix for it the way it is. The entire seat may have to be removed to replace the trim skirt with a new one. Just my best guess.
It might be easier than I thought.....

Take a look at part 29 on this link:
http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/auto-parts/2011/buick/enclave/cxl-trim/3-6l-v6-gas-engine/body-cat/driver-seat-components-scat

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Those panels may be held onto the seat with push pins (sometimes called Christmas tree pins). I haven't had my Enclave for over 2 years so I can't go look to see if that's the case. Those push pins would typically be captured/held in place on the panel in a slot that the head pushes into. The "Christmas tree" portion of the pin would then push into a drilled hole in the seat cushion frame.

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
MF, what color interior do you have? Once you reach 10 posts, then you can start to post pictures of what it is you are talking about so we have a better clarification of "where" you are describing.

·
Registered
6,671 Posts
On my equinox- I pulled off the lower plastic panels from the drivers seat.

easy to pull off.

They are held on by compression style clips..

they may be the same on the Enclave.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is an older post but I am trying to remove the front panel on the drivers side seat since it is broke. I see these clips holding it but I can’t figure out how to remove them. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Screw driver and pry gently as not to damage the plastic. ??? :shrug:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you find an answer. This just happened with my 2011 Enclave. I have the part, but having some difficulty getting it to stay on.

·
Registered
4 Posts
im
w

Did you find an answer. This just happened with my 2011 Enclave. I have the part, but having some difficulty getting it to stay on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts