EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Northern CA. Why is this color combo hard to find? I'm looking for a loaded CXL AWD w/chrome wheels. I don't have time to wait for an order. There is one in Oakland but it doesn't have chrome wheels. They are tellling me they cannot swap the wheels because of the chrome package discount. I'm still waiting to see if there is something they can do. In the meantime, if anyone close finds one, please let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The chrome package discount is the discount you receive for the sunroof/chrome wheels combo. I believe this is not available in all states.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I just saw one on the lot at Hooman Automotive in Culver City (That is Los Angeles). You could do a one way flight for $49, and drive it up? Don't know if it has been sold.

Good Luck -- I love my Platinum and Ebony...

Lisa

·
Registered
19 Posts
Flipsonic said:
The chrome package discount is the discount you receive for the sunroof/chrome wheels combo. I believe this is not available in all states.
Is that an automatic discount that will show up on the invoice? I live in California. My car was built yesterday.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey Lisa, What town do you live in? I am in Monrovia, have ordered what sounds like the same car you describe. And I am also a Bruin.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I started looking for a Platinum/Ebony CXL AWD beginning last May. Between May and September, only 2 were available in Southern California and I missed out on both of them. Not quick enough on the reply from my internet dealer. I used to spend alot of time googling all the Buick dealers in Califoria looking for one.

I ended up ordering the Blue-Gold - Ebony which is even harder to find. Never found even one in that color. I wish you luck. It seems as though there are more Enclaves turning up.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Chrome Package discount is already subtracted from the MSRP. Anyway, I ended up getting a Cocoa Metallic with cashmere leather. It is my second choice of color combo. Now that I have the car, I like it better than silver. IMO, it looks more sophisiticated than silver. Now I hope I can keep the interior clean. I have a 7 and 2 year old.

·
Registered
95 Posts
htrdgrma said:
I started looking for a Platinum/Ebony CXL AWD beginning last May. Between May and September, only 2 were available in Southern California and I missed out on both of them. Not quick enough on the reply from my internet dealer. I used to spend alot of time googling all the Buick dealers in Califoria looking for one.

I ended up ordering the Blue-Gold - Ebony which is even harder to find. Never found even one in that color. I wish you luck. It seems as though there are more Enclaves turning up.
Hey htgrandma, that is my car. Blue gold with Ebony interior. Check out gallery

·
Registered
484 Posts
Noneb4God: Did you have to order yours or did you find it at a dealer? I take it the name of your car is Blue Magic?

When I drive up 99 I'll give an Enclave Wave to you and Blue Magic.

·
Registered
95 Posts
htrdgrma said:
Noneb4God: Did you have to order yours or did you find it at a dealer? I take it the name of your car is Blue Magic?

When I drive up 99 I'll give an Enclave Wave to you and Blue Magic.
I had to order it with the Ebony Interior. My wife got a Cocoa Metallis with Ebony interior as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts