EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

It's long past time that we get some mods in here to help maintain order and fix problems when they occur. I should have done this weeks ago, but life has been very hectic. So this thread is to announce that we're finally going to get some mods on here to help out! I plan on handling this in the most democratic way possible. I want you guys to nominate the members that you think would make good moderators! If anyone is nominated and does not want to be considered for a mod position, please reply to this thread or PM me to let me know. I'll be making the final decision on the 3 (or so) mods that we'll pick, but I want that pool of potential members to come from you guys.

Just so you have a little more info, a moderator is a completely voluntary position, done on your own terms, as little or as much as you choose to do. It's always best to choose mods that are around on a fairly regular basis, but I want to make sure everyone knows there's absolutely no expectations to that end. Mods basically have the ability to move threads (usually because they are in the wrong board), lock, delete, modify, merge and split topics, among other small things.

Please let me know if you have any questions, otherwise, I look forward to hearing who you guys think would make great EnclaveForum.net mods!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
:thumb: MRBUICK[/color]

:nono: axiama[/color]

:clap: SMOKIN SRX [/color]

:notworthy: ccaats[/color]

:pickme: debywebbi [/color]

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
axiama said:
Hey Rosita, Why the :nono: by my name?? :confused:

I'll toss in Coop and Zman.
cuss your bossy ??? :D

i :ditto: all suggestions.

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Ha! Imagine how dangerous I’d be if I had real power around here. Look out!

“Stop your whining, time out, Mr. Buick is not old, this is not your opportunity to write a novel...”

Yeah, Rosita may have a point. ::)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
axiama said:
Ha! Imagine how dangerous I’d be if I had real power around here. Look out!

“Stop your whining, time out, Mr. Buick is not old, this is not your opportunity to write a novel...”

Yeah, Rosita may have a point. ::)
BIG BROTHER (sister) is watching.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
i nominate myself :thumb:

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
MsS42 said:
i nominate myself :thumb:
Sounds good to me.
Did you ever get an Enclave?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
MRBUICK said:
Did you ever get an Enclave?
in a minute.... dealer called me w/one that someone ordered but got tired of waiting and they went with something else.... only thing darn thing has no sunroof.... gheez..... he's working on something for me :thumb: im getting happy now hehehehehehe..... just something special bout that darn enclave that i cant stay away from

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MsS42 said:
in a minute.... dealer called me w/one that someone ordered but got tired of waiting and they went with something else.... only thing darn thing has no sunroof.... gheez..... he's working on something for me :thumb: im getting happy now hehehehehehe..... just something special bout that darn enclave that i cant stay away from
I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, we just got ours sunday, it is one of the best cars we have ever had. we didnt get all the options we wanted eather, well all were missing is nav, but we have onstar and a tomtom so none of that matters really. the car is just worth it in its self .

·
Registered
329 Posts
Rosita2001 said:
:thumb: MRBUICK[/color]

:nono: axiama[/color]

:clap: SMOKIN SRX [/color]

:notworthy: ccaats[/color]

:pickme: debywebbi [/color]
Thanks Rosita - I nominate you back!!
:angel:Rosita2001[/color]

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i :ditto: everybody, and that goes dor WHOEVER IS NOMINATED, im game for anybody. :cheers:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Rollin Thunder + Black Bandit said:
i :ditto: everybody, and that goes dor WHOEVER IS NOMINATED, im game for anybody. :cheers:
I wonder what this forum would be like with mods :argue: :violent: :nono: :poke: :phone: :beatdown: :beatdown: :beatdown:
:worthless:​

:rofl: :rofl:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well i dont listen to rules well, so i dont know, but i have improved alot from when i was 16. :angel:

·
Registered
329 Posts
I just didn't realize that people thought it was "out of control" ??? RT - you make me laugh every time I get on here and read your posts - hope that it doesn't change too much - I'm already bored out of my mind! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:[/color]

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
can i nominate myself???

well i am! ha

8)Gmoney_2010

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
axiama said:
Hey Rosita, Why the :nono: by my name?? :confused:
Hey Axiama...I think it just represents you more than the other smileys...you're kind of "in charge", besides I think you can keep Thunder under control! Ha ha ha...☺[/color]

:rant: :friday: :beatdown: :violent: :ack: :comfort: :argue:​

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
im easy to keep under control, just keep me happy :D i like bud light (dr pepper), and my trucks take premium.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Rollin Thunder + Black Bandit said:
im easy to keep under control, just keep me happy :D i like bud light (dr pepper), and my trucks take premium.
Thunder, I don't think Axiama is gonna sign up for that![/color] :angel:

1 - 20 of 96 Posts