EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I emailed my buddy I paid 2 verizon bills late, but they did NOT charge me a late fee like the fine print said.

He went off on a tirade and said this is exactly the corporate abuse that rich 1%'ers like myself perpetuate--and to feel the Bern! :happy:

Well Bernie was incorrect about Verizon not paying a nickel in taxes for years. I'll vote for him in the primary, but he has no shot. This is one election where I feel we just don't have good quality to select among.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Grimm said:
That is good....let's face it, none of the candidates have anything in common with us, and that's the truth. Trump did say something profound (for once), he did mention that people pay for health insurance but cannot use it. I mean $3k, $4.5k, etc. deductibles, outlandish.

I have absolutely no issue with Verizon not charging me $5 times 2 in late fees, when I did pay late, and tacking it onto the bills of the unwashed... :drunk:

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
None of them amount to a hill of beans....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
I'm not sure which of those pics is more scary!!!! :confused:

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
Monday, was such a YUGELY BIGLY kind of night. :-* :angel:

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Sailfish said:
Monday, was such a YUGELY BIGLY kind of night. :-* :angel:
:happy: :happy:

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
Last night it was the **** "sniff.....sniff.....sniff" through the whole debate again. I didn't know whether he needed a Kleenex or, just lay off the **** cocaine.

Plus....

Well....here is our observation.....Trump doesn't only stalk Hillary on stage. It was too **** creepy!!!! Trump even humps chairs on stage.

Here is something for you to think about. There was one point which my husband made a comment, based on his observation.
Trump was standing behind his chair. He had his hands on the top of the back of the chair. My husband commented..."It looks like Trump is humping the back of the chair".

I paused the show, wound it back and then I watched. OMG it does look like that. He has his hands on the top of the back of the chair, while he pushes his "teen tiny...thing", all the while thrusting forward and backwards at least 3-4 times.

He and I absolutely HOWELED when we saw it again.

Yea I am not a fan of the "how he can do this....P....grab and get away with it because he is rich"...

When I was a Freshman at TVS, there was a "boy" next door, his sister was a year older than me, he was I think 3 years older. Anyway, many many times we would be in "our yard" and he would try to grab me the same way Trump indicated he "wanted to do to women".

I did finally tell my Mother, after he wouldn't stop when I told him to, and she informed the woman next door, who was the "legal guardian" of the brother and sister, not their Mother. Under no certain terms was "her son to ever step foot onto our property and never ever attempt to touch me or he would pay dearly".

One never pisses off my Mother.....

THAT is one of the MANY REASONS I have ABSOLUTELY NO **** RESPECT FOR TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
Plus there is this.....

My husband and I discussed the "headline news" while we were out to dinner last night. I brought up a situation which happened to me years ago when I was working and living in Nashville.

I guess I never mentioned this to him before. Plus, the memory only came front and center the last couple days.

Anyway.........

I had worked for Scott for over 6 years here in Ohio. He approached me one day and said that he and a couple other guys were purchasing a company in Nashville, TN. He asked if I would consider moving and becoming the Office Manager as well as his Administrative Assistant. It came with a sizeable raise plus all moving expenses were covered. He also said that if I ever wanted to return home, he would make sure that all of that would be taken care of. He knew that my Father's health was not doing well and that I was concerned about moving. I thought about it and said....OKAY.

It was an interesting time. But, the one thing which stuck out...BIG TIME was this.

One guy was from NYC. The other guy was from Baltimore. They weren't in Nashville that often, but, when they were.....one guy created trouble in the office.

The one from NYC decided that he would "run through" all of the women working in the office. That is, "if they were young",......didn't matter if they were married or not. I mentioned this to Scott one time and he kind of brushed it off saying, they can always say no. I said "really" and if he would tell you to fire her would you? Scott never answered that question, but he did give me a look of "****".

I had been there for probably 3 months. Settled into my apartment and working long hours. Scott had traveled back up to Ohio for a long weekend to help his wife pack up the family for their move to Nashville.

That is when the "big prick from NYC" decided I would be his next target. He asked me to dinner, that Friday after Scott had left for Ohio. I politely said "no thank you". He said "why not". I said because "I have plans". Guess that wasn't good enough because the next thing he said was "I could have you fired and I recommend that you re-consider"....yea, I even had balls back then because I said "Okay then, when Scott returns Monday, do it because it is Friday, 5pm, and I am leaving....be back in Monday". He was a blithering idiot demanding that I have dinner with him. He followed me to my car telling me that he was going to see that I was fired Monday.....and his sorry ass was still standing in the parking lot as I drove away.

Monday I didn't go into the office until closer to 9am, office opened at 9 but I was usually there by 8:30. Scott wasn't there but the NYC blithering idiot was.....and boy was he itching for Scott to come into the office.

When Scott walked in, he had this smirk on his face. He called me into his office and I closed the door behind me when I did. I stood there as he said "okay you were right, NYC, called me at home and he was so pissed at you. I told him that under no circumstances was I going to fire you and he had to deal with it".

Now I was about to start chuckling except, we were interrupted.

NYC idiot walked into the office, closed the door, came up behind me and......BOY DID HE REGRET THIS....

He proceeded to lift my skirt above my waist. I turned around and hit him so hard in the face my hand hurt for a week! The look of pure shock on his face was....PRICELESS. I said "don't you ever lay a finger on me or the next hit will be my knee to your precious jewels".

I turned and looked at Scott, his mouth was open and the next words he said was "NYC, you got what you deserved now LEAVE HER THE **** ALONE". AND he did..... LOL he was more scared of Scott kicking his ass.

Yea, I have no **** use for ANY MAN who has no respect for women, I don't give a rats ass who they are. This includes those who actually believe it is their God given right to be able to do what they want, because they are rich.

THERE...now you ALL know where I stand now.......

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
I was disappointed with Hillary last night. She had such a wonderful opportunity... When they came out at the beginning of the debate, I wish she would have shaken hands with Trump - then immediately pulled out a bottle of hand sanitizer and cleaned her hands in front of the world!

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
:happy:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
5 Participants
sailfish
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing