EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
So, I hate politics. I really do. So much that today is the first time I have ever opened this sub-topic. And how shocking! No posts here since 2014 - nothing about the current ridiculous campaign.

Well, I just wanted to share this: I have written a couple of haikus. I suppose you will be able to discern my leanings from these. But I'm not going to get caught up in any debates. It isn't worth my time or our friendships.

#1:
I quote Melania
"you treat people with respect"
Oops, I quote Michelle

#2:
I heard last night's speech
It was more presidential
Not the real Trump

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
Well I have to say is this.....a vote for trump is a vote for nukes for every country. A sea of glass from the mountains, to the prairies, to the oceans, white with foam.....no grass or trees anywhere, just glass...glass...glass.

You bet I watched the convention and I listened to Melinda channeling Michelle Obama. I listened to trump, channeling Nixon, on Thursday making it seem as if this great country....wasn't. THAT I will truthfully say HE LIED.

Will I watch next week, OH **** YEA I will.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
11 Participants
sailfish
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing