EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
no offense but im sick and tired of being sick and tired of reading reviews.....I WANT MY CAR :banghead:

·
Registered
100 Posts
MSS42,

Why don't you just launch a search for any and all dealers within a certain radius of where you live for the Enclave you want? I am sorry if you already have - I get the feeling you are one of the "waiting weary" though. We have two more lease payments (Sept and Oct) and I plan to launch an aggressive search for the Enclave that we want for the best deal somewhere around the last week of September - that will give me 5 weeks before we need to turn in the MDX. I am pretty sure it will work out given what I have read and preliminary searching I have done. However, it really depends upon your configuration needs and whether you are at all flexible on the options - we will be somewhat flexible and I think that will be required to make this approach work.

Best of luck - I don't know how long you have been waiting, but I feel your pain! Steve

MsS42 said:
no offense but im sick and tired of being sick and tired of reading reviews.....I WANT MY CAR :banghead:

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
MsS42 said:
Do you have an order in? I thought you were waiting until this fall or something like that.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
zman said:
Do you have an order in? I thought you were waiting until this fall or something like that.
i was waiting on the dark crimson / 2nd row console.... no longer waiting on the 2nd row console cause its taking too long.... am working w/a couple of dealers now so i can get my order in. the dark crimson is the color i have wanted from the beginning and i had to wait....

·
Registered
577 Posts
The order is going in Yeh

:dancing:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts