EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard of any New Buick Enclave Promotions coming from GM Canada starting March 1st? I've heard rumors that GM Canada might be offering 0% for 72 months on remaining 2008 models including the Enclave.I would like to know before I go and get my Enclave that just came in.

·
Registered
22 Posts
where did you hear these rumours? sounds interesting, but than you probably couldn't take advantage of the 4000 rebate they are offering right now

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
robmack said:
where did you hear these rumours? sounds interesting, but than you probably couldn't take advantage of the 4000 rebate they are offering right now
My neighbor works at the GM Transmission plant and he's heard that in the plant.0% - 72 months is coming.I'm not interested in the 4000 rebate because I've already got that off when I got my final cost.Mazda CX9 already has the 0%-5years on it's model,plus Fords and Chrysler.So why not GM? It's and wait and see I suppose.

·
Registered
509 Posts
You will NOT see 0% on the Enclave, in any form--let alone a larger rebate (the price adjustment rebates for Canada are unrelated)--for a very long time, if ever. Many other lagging GM's yes, but not vehicles like the Enclave, Malibu, etc. that are and will continue to be hot. You don't throw cash and financing on the hood of vehicles that sell strongly regardless.

So, as for March 1st, or anything beyond that, US or Canada, don't expect much of anything new where the Enclave is concerned. Just accept it for the astounding value it is without needing a fire sale, and sign the dotted line ;)

Very possibly for the large SUV's, trucks, and some cars that are quite dead, but not the hot stuff.

·
Registered
577 Posts
GM can keep their Canadian Enlcaves for as long as they keep prices goughing of Canadians.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
caddycruiser said:
You will NOT see 0% on the Enclave, in any form--let alone a larger rebate (the price adjustment rebates for Canada are unrelated)--for a very long time, if ever. Many other lagging GM's yes, but not vehicles like the Enclave, Malibu, etc. that are and will continue to be hot. You don't throw cash and financing on the hood of vehicles that sell strongly regardless.

So, as for March 1st, or anything beyond that, US or Canada, don't expect much of anything new where the Enclave is concerned. Just accept it for the astounding value it is without needing a fire sale, and sign the dotted line ;)

Very possibly for the large SUV's, trucks, and some cars that are quite dead, but not the hot stuff.
Just got my Enclave yesterday and the Dealer told me the same thing you said 0% is not going to happen on any hot selling vehicle.So much for BS rumors from neighbors.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts