EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

141 - 160 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
heres a good shot of the 1948 buick that keith adams took with him on his northern safari in 1955. yeah the buick is modified but stiil a testament to how tough the car was to drive through some of the most unforgiving terrain on earth.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
Not a bad looking wagon. It looked pretty functional, too. But, I doubt that rearward facing seating would be legal to produce days.

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
GoldEnclave said:
Not a bad looking wagon. It looked pretty functional, too. But, I doubt that rearward facing seating would be legal to produce days.
True, but if someone was sitting back there and were watching out the back, they could yell out "look out....we're going to be hit!". Hey....if the Brady's survived with that set up.... ::)..... :shrug:

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
kidsenclave said:
True, but if someone was sitting back there and were watching out the back, they could yell out "look out....we're going to be hit!". Hey....if the Brady's survived with that set up.... ::)..... :shrug:
:hilarious2: I never got the concept of the rear facing rear seat in the station wagon. And I never liked sitting back there.

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
cfedor said:
:hilarious2: I never got the concept of the rear facing rear seat in the station wagon. And I never liked sitting back there.
Me too. I even hate sitting facing the back of a transit train.

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #146

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #148

Attachments

·
Registered
6,825 Posts