EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

601 - 620 of 650 Posts

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
We returned home June 1st after a fun vacation to Philadelphia and Wildwood, NJ. Tracking back my family history and my husband's as well.

Anyhoo....on May 15th the Enclave had just turned over 36,000 miles.

Friday night, here is what is on her now. Plus, she rode like a dream and never had a spot of trouble on our trip. Loving my Enclave more each day. Oh and yea, I said we are heading back to Philly next year, still MORE of my ancestors in that area to research.

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
2011 CXL @160,000km (100,00 miles)

·
Registered
20 Posts
2008. 178677km

·
Registered
448 Posts
So far... so good.

Been getting the "Service Air Bag" warning for a few months now. It comes and goes.
Probably the connection in front of the passenger seat by the mounting area. The wires are too short, try pressing the connection together and pulling it a little for some slack. The dealer fix is to cut the connection and solder the wires together. I find if I move the seat back and forth, sometimes it acts up.

·
Registered
5,905 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
2018 Buick Enclave Essence
Quicksilver with Shale interior
399 kilometres
20" wheels, sunroof, navigation

This is my 4th Enclave - I guess I'm addicted. Had a 2008, 2011, 2015 and now the 2018.

·
Registered
125 Posts
110,387 miles after a 1k round trip drive to myrtle beach.

·
Registered
5,905 Posts
145,xxx

·
Registered
125 Posts
Wow 145K! Keep up the power and spirit of your BE, cfedor.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2018 BuickEnclave
4NK56-Avenir, All Wheel Drive, 102 miles (brand spanking new and I'm in loooove)
Ebony Twilight Metallic
Leather, Chestnut / Ebony
M3W-Transmission, Auto, 9 Speed

·
Registered
2 Posts
2018 Buick Enclave Premium. Loaded with pretty much all the options. We call it our "Almost an Avenir" LOL Leather, Frost White color, 9 speed, etc. Auto-Stop-Start bypass module installed 8100 Miles, Love it. Fit, finish, handling are excellent

·
Registered
5,905 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
111,325 miles.

·
Registered
130 Posts
'18 Avenir-Lovin' It

Dark slate with tech package and trailer package. I've had it a little over a month and have put on about 1800 miles. I like it more every day, but it is a lot different than my '12 Grand Cherokee, which I enjoyed driving the entire time I owned it. No comparison between the two though. Each has its purpose. The ride is awesome...smooth and quiet. Radio sounds good and the auto volume control is appreciated.

The only thing I'm not too fond of is that the adaptive cruise has a delay before kicking in the brakes rather hard. This happens mostly when traffic far ahead slows down quickly. The GC was much smoother, slowing down further back. The driver's seat is a little less comfortable. So far, those are my only complaints.

·
Registered
125 Posts
113,104 miles as of today.

601 - 620 of 650 Posts
About this Discussion
649 Replies
192 Participants
cfedor
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing