·
Registered
5,907 Posts
152,000 miles

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #622
200,000km and still going strong with absolutely no issues. 0:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
2010 CXL AWD Enclave w/ Cocoa Metallic exterior
142,000 well-kept miles
No sign of the dreaded timing chain stretch yet!
No worn buttons on the dash inside!
Love it!

·
Registered
6,460 Posts
2010- 145,300

same here- no sign of the chain issue. Scanned for codes.
Though am using more oil now.
I will do a UOA at 150K to see how the engine is shedding metal (which would point to chain).

·
Registered
1 Posts
2015 BE Premium. Bought new, only has 21000 miles. Only 1 problem early on ... rear a/c went out. My Buick & Cadillac dealer fixed and gave me rental, no questions asked. They sell a lot of Enclaves, so he was familiar with this problem. Love it except for two things #1) rough ride over bumps and hard bounce over dips. Thought the suspension wld have softened by now. #2) With low mileage/low seating time, driver seat cushion on outboard side is breaking down quickly. Had almost 80,000 miles on my 07 Outlook when traded in, dont recall having this complaint about it (same exact seat style).

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #626
Here's an updated 2019 picture of my 2008 Enclave which is still going strong until this day with absolutely no issues at 200K

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
153,065 miles.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello all, <48,0000 miles 2012 Premium. This car is in unbelievable condition, looking at it I would have guessed it to be much newer. The only thing it doesn't have is the tow package which I will be installing as soon as the parts arrive.

·
Registered
27 Posts
2019 Avenir
All options except AWD
Dark Slate Metallic
4 miles

Picked up our new Avenir on Friday with 4 miles. We have put around 50 miles on it and we LOVE it. We did not get the AWD as we are both retired and will most likely stay home if AWD is needed.

We had our 2008 Enclave for almost 12 years and it never failed to please!

Seems as though the new Enclave that we wanted was the most seen vehicle in the advertising, but there were none to be found anywhere near us. We keep our vehicles for many years and we will not settle for less than we want, so we ordered and waited for 2 months. It was worth the wait!

We really like all of the new features, especially the cameras. I like that the heated and cooled seats come on automatically when the temperature dictates.

I don't like that you have to hold the memory button in to get to the extremes of your settings. I am thinking that I will set it up to end in an exit position and then automatically go to the position of the fob owner.

There are many choices to make in the setup and we still have a lot to workout. Seems like a good problem to have! LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
'08 155,086

·
Registered
12 Posts
2014 Buick Enclave premium purchased new. 112k miles. Nothing but issues after warranty expired.... meticulously maintained. I'll drive this into the ground as its paid off but I would NEVER buy a Buick enclave again. Pure trash. We are Guinea pig test dummies for GM and their complete failure of quality control.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
2019 Premium

Just picked up a '19 BE Premium a few days ago, have almost 400 miles on it, still getting used to it.
One problem I have is with programing my navigation. Can't seem to add a title to my entries. Is there a favorites folder where my destinations are kept. I added 3 or 4 yesterday, this morning I couldn't find them.

·
Registered
130 Posts
To save destinations you need to upload them to a USB drive. There is no provision to store them in the vehicle. However, if you actually go to a destination it will be saved in your Recent Destinations. Another way to save them as Favorites is to use the rows of buttons at the bottom of the screen just as you would save a radio station preset. I don't think there is a way to change the title on those, nor on the Recent Destinations.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Just got the OnStar email and saw this thread so figured I'd post an update.

2013 AWD, 64,886 miles now, bought it about 2.5 years ago with 35k as a CPO. Had a piece of weather stripping replaced under the CPO warranty. Did front brakes (pads and rotors) the first year, rear shocks about a year ago, then rear pads/rotors this weekend. Only repair I've had that I wouldn't considering a normal wear item was the driver's side rear alert sensor I had to replace a couple weeks ago. Took all of 5 minutes to swap out (no tools, just reached up into the rear bumper and slid it out) but I still haven't swung by the dealer to have it programmed.

·
Registered
5,907 Posts

·
Registered
6,460 Posts
last night- hit 150,000

Filled up tank- 5 adults on board. a few bags of luggage.
Drove from Los Angeles to the San Diego/Tijuana airport border crossing. Dropped off 2.

25.9 round trip. :grin:did NOT drive 55. 70 ish.

621 - 640 of 650 Posts
About this Discussion
649 Replies
192 Participants
cfedor
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing