·
Registered
5,918 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello, newer to the group.
2011 CXL FWD, ~107,000kms (~66,500 miles) Bought May 2019
Bought with front end damage (hit a deer), Easy cosmetic fixes, but has the Power Steering loss issue, and a bad front motor mount. So far, enjoying it otherwise. Definitely a trade off from my CX-9... handling isn't nearly as good, nor does it accelerate as well, but more towing capacity and more interior room. Overall, happy so far.... Working with GM Customer Service on the Power Steering Issue... (dealership being a pain on it)

·
Registered
7 Posts
2011 purchased a year ago with 86k miles. Love the car but have had something that needed fixing. December will be my 2 year mark from my purchase. First issue was heater and fan not working after 4 months from purchase date. Ok look it up on YouTube easy cheap fix. Next my engine light is on with P0420 code. Which happened when the inspection was done. Mechanic cleaned manifold and put some expensive cleaner in my gas tank and I was able to pass inspection with no light. But lite back on and changed sensor and still same code. Now my AC isn’t working ac light blinking 3 times checked all fuses Freon put in and just leaked out. Oh and now the struts, ball joints need to be replaced car has 101k seriously thinking of trading in!!!

·
Banned
2 Posts
Just purchased a Certified 2015 Premium. Diamond Pearl Exterior and Choccachino interior (hate this interior color but I love the color green and the deal was pretty good so...)
~30,300miles

·
Registered
28 Posts
2011 purchased a year ago with 86k miles. Love the car but have had something that needed fixing. December will be my 2 year mark from my purchase. First issue was heater and fan not working after 4 months from purchase date. Ok look it up on YouTube easy cheap fix. Next my engine light is on with P0420 code. Which happened when the inspection was done. Mechanic cleaned manifold and put some expensive cleaner in my gas tank and I was able to pass inspection with no light. But lite back on and changed sensor and still same code. Now my AC isn’t working ac light blinking 3 times checked all fuses Freon put in and just leaked out. Oh and now the struts, ball joints need to be replaced car has 101k seriously thinking of trading in!!!
Same exact with my 2015. It starts falling apart left and right at 90k. Not to scare you but the AC condenser has failed (very common) aaaand will cost you around $1200 to replace. Mine failed too. It comes in waves from then on out. Thermostat was stuck closed at 113k recently blew heater core hose off leaking coolant and overheat. Buicks are a mess. We bought it new and I cant list the amount of crap that's failed from water pump, rack and pinion, steering pump- twice, all suspension toast (shocks, inner/outer tie rods, both front wheel bearings, a stuck caliper, ac condenser, 02 sensors the list never ends....something a 2015 shouldn't be failing year after year of ownership. Its paid off and I've sunk so much into it I'm going to drive it into the ground.

Whatever you do, make sure you check your oil levels every few tank fills. They eat oil and according to Buick, 1.5- 2 quarts is normal between changes... what a joke. Dont let it run low or you will toast your timing chain. Then it's an expensive paperweight.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello all, new to the Enclave forum but not new to the lambda platform.

New to me 2016 Enclave Premium AWD
Just about to hit 15000KM (Roughly 9000 miles)

From what I learned, this was a 3 year lease return, previous owner was an older gentleman that used the Enclave to go to the corner store

Previously owned a 2012 GMC Acadia SLT-1 with 175,000KM (110,000 miles), traded in for the Enclave

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
2008 AWD CXL April 24, 2007 build date, 158,428 miles.

Attachments

·
Registered
402 Posts
Just to update. 2103 AWD Premium currently @145K Just did a third round of brakes. I am really happy that GM was able to fix the issues with mine going into limp mode. That was a battle with my dealership. That should not have happened! This vehicle has been great!

·
Registered
5,918 Posts

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Just to update. 2103 AWD Premium currently @145K Just did a third round of brakes. I am really happy that GM was able to fix the issues with mine going into limp mode. That was a battle with my dealership. That should not have happened! This vehicle has been great!
Small Batch, 2103??? That thing must be the 2,000th redesign = spaceship. Sorry had to poke fun. :welcome: to the forum glad you like your new brakes. I don't remember the last time i had brakes worked on.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2016 Premium. Red ext....Black Leather Interior ... 57300km. Has been trouble free. Cant ask for more than that. Great Vehicle.

·
Registered
127 Posts
122K miles now. It has a problem in starting (like having almost dead battery). It happened 3x in 2 weeks. The batt was replaced 5 months ago. Anyone who has experiencing like this? I believe it is not battery related. It is something else. Glad if some one shares to fix the problem snow days are coming. Thanks

·
Registered
127 Posts
The E got towed to the shop and it’s starter was replaced for $502, part and labor with 3 years warranty.

641 - 658 of 658 Posts