EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

661 - 679 of 679 Posts

·
Registered
5,946 Posts
160k miles. Check engine light on. Codes are p0016, 0017, 0018, 0019. Am assuming the cam shafts are out of timing. Mpg's are crappy, about 13/gallon. Has a distinct low grumble from the exhaust in overdrive gear while cruising. But, I'll drive it into the ground until it dies.

·
Registered
63 Posts
2010 CXL2 here, so that means it just turned 10 yrs. 85K now and most everything has been excellent overall, as in certainly never stranded at any point. I'm very pleased and impressed and feel fortunate; this one had and has that certain magic. The parts and assembly was done very well, so this is a quality build throughout. Yes, there have been the usual things under warranty such as power steering, a leaky brake master cyl and probably a few other minor things that I don't recall at this moment. The engine continues to run beautifully; smooth and flawless from day one; never consumed any oil. Same goes for the trans and entire ride quality. Outside of warranty rplcmnts, I have invested early in a new set of plugs-only at around 80K, although the originals looked great. The biggest surprise was the huge difference recent new front end work made, as I hadn't realized the very slight play that gradually manifested over the years; never was fighting the steering at any point anyway, but now, wow-super precise and tight handling. These are heavy FWD models that likely work the front end harder than others from what I've read and experienced, so no matter how 'gently' they are driven, expect the typical front end wear, regardless.

·
Registered
9 Posts
2010 Canadian CXL2, just turned 200000km. Suspension and brakes at 140K all wheels, 1 battery at 6 year, spark plugs replacement, O2S1, PCV and all related connectors/hoses, air filter, PS, brake & Trans fluid refresh at 195K. Runs like new, hwy 27.4 MG as per DIC at 65MH on 1.3K ride from Quebec to NC. Car has never used oil, little to no oil in snorkel, oil change at dealer first 7 years @ +/- 5K or 30/50% OLM. Now using Penzoil Synthetic. Still have coolant to refresh but did have the thermostat done under warranty @ year 6 so plenty new coolant added then.

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
2013 Enclave with 80.4k miles. This is my 3rd Enclave. Hello to all of my old friends on the forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Official post your current year, model, and mileage of your Enclave
2016 Premium FWD, 28K mi. Transmission shucked the Rev. (3,4,5?)lock ring about 500mi ago. Fixed under warr., No questions asked. Otherwise my wife loves it.(THAT's WHAT COUNTS!!!) She was in a 2008 Lucerne CXL before this and Suburbans for 35 yrs. before that.

·
Registered
2016 Buick enclave
1 Posts
Have a 2014 Buick Enclave 140,000k great vehicle so far only problem is with amplifier from what I have read on the forum. Looking for a new one or at least a part number...

·
Registered
157 Posts
2015 Enclave Premium AWD, 42000 miles, White Dimond Tricoat.

·
Registered
128 Posts
2009 Buick Enclave CXL 214,000 needs center caps any one with extras?
Wow! Mine has 123, 400 miles. No problem yet of its timing chain?

·
Registered
7 Posts
2016 Buick Enclave 33,000 miles. Bought 1 year ago. Obsidian Blue exterior, Choccacino leather interior. Just about all the bells and whistles.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2012 dark ming blue metallic leather group. 152k. Getting 25mpg highway, no engine light, runs like new. Short nav radio, dvd player, and running boards from all the whistles. Looking to alleviate those shortcomings as soon as I can find the right deals

·
Registered
40 Posts
2020 Enclave Essence with Satin Steel Metallic exterior and Dark Galvanized leather interior. 2500 miles.

·
Registered
5,946 Posts
2008 CXL AWD Red jewel Tintcoat/Titanium 163k

661 - 679 of 679 Posts