EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sunroof does not slide back all the way unlike my non GM cars. The headliner openning is about 16". When the sunroof is all the way back, the openning is only about 9.5". Is this normal?

·
Registered
260 Posts
It's normal. This has been discussed on Acadiaforum.net as well. I think the reason was that if it went all the way back, it would hit the rear sunroof.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thanks. Wow, that's a pretty small openning.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Flipsonic said:
Ok thanks. Wow, that's a pretty small openning.
True, but try it at 65 MPH! :thumb: Wind buffeting was also a concern and some here have mentioned cracking open the front/rear windows to smooth things out!

·
Registered
182 Posts
It is the same on the Outlook. If you get the sunroof weather protector, it makes the opening even smaller, but it does stop the wind noise, and the wind from coming in (and you don't have to crack the rear windows). I open it for the fresh air.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
khansen30 said:
It is the same on the Outlook. If you get the sunroof weather protector, it makes the opening even smaller, but it does stop the wind noise, and the wind from coming in (and you don't have to crack the rear windows). I open it for the fresh air.
Welcome brother Lambda owner. :welcome: Thx for stopping into the Enclave forum! As a fellow Lambda chassis owner, your insights will be interesting. IMO, you have the 2 nicest looking Saturns ever! I love the Aura! Who would buy a boring -mobile, I mean Toyota after seeing that?? ;)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Smokin SRX said:
Welcome brother Lambda owner. :welcome: Thx for stopping into the Enclave forum! As a fellow Lambda chassis owner, your insights will be interesting. IMO, you have the 2 nicest looking Saturns ever! I love the Aura! Who would buy a boring -mobile, I mean Toyota after seeing that?? ;)
Thanks for the warm welcome. I love my Outlook, have had it since June! My wife got her Aura for Christmas.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I agree, the Aura is gorgeous! And I was this close to being an Outlook owner...I hesitated and it was sold..so then I found my Enclave ;D
Great choices!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts