EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

It's been over 3 months since I ordered my Enclave (Aug 11), have found much help and solace from those of you already driving and the rest of us wanna-bees out here. Mine was finally built last week and planning to pick up at my dealer on Wednesday.

I'm buying with Supplier Discount, and so wanted to get the numbers figured out before I leave for the dealer on Wednesday. That's when I noticed that apparently the base MSRP has increased by $200 and the 7-spoke wheels option has increased by $300 (the wheel option is still $1495, but they reduced the wheel "credit" as it shows on a sticker from what I recall being -$600 to now -$300). So, the total MSRP is up by $500. The Supplier Price increased about $300.

My order paperwork from the dealer (when I put $500 down) shows the "old" pricing at MSRP. I'm assuming that's what I should get, translated to the Supplier Price from the same time (especially since I've been patient for OVER 3 months waiting!). Does anyone know how this gets handled?

Thanks-

·
Registered
10 Posts
The exact same thing happened to us and though the dealer attempted, we insisted that they stick to the original deal and they did. But it took a little firm determination on our part. After all, they expected to hold us to our end of the deal, right? One of our comments was that had we been able to buy it off the lot on the day we were looking, we would have gotten the old price and ordering was no different. Hang tough!

·
Registered
758 Posts
We found what appears to be the finest dealer known to mankind. They held to the original agreed price and gave us an extra freebie for our trouble trying to get the Farm Bureau discount.

TM

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks to you both for the info & encouragement. My dad & brother also reminded me to hang tough. I'm getting my game face on... :mad:...( so hard when that new car will be sitting in the lot waiting for me to drive it home...sigh).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts