EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 352 Posts

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am stealing Fenwah's idea from Acadiaforum.

This is just to get an idea what prices people are paying for the Enclave.

Here is the template

Purchase Date
Car Dealership name incl city/state (no salesmen names please)
Model Year
Trim Level
MSRP
Invoice
Incentives received
Price Paid after incentives
Color
Lease payment (if leasing)

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I don't know if I should respond yet since mine is ordered but not delivered, but here you go....

Order placed 4/20, order number received 4/27
Valley Pontiac/Buick/GMC - Apple Valley, MN (Minneapolis area)
2008 CXL AWD
MSRP $41,615 (no NAV, no DVD, no rear net/shade)
Invoice TBD due to chrome wheel ordering issue, but we believe it is about $39,200 (~2% advertising fee included)
I will get the incentives available at delivery, so it appears I will get Conquest money
Expected price - $38,200
Cocoa with Cashmere interior

Update: Scratch that. Bought one off the lot. It is the same as we ordered except the one we bought has the rear buckets.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Owners, could you please update here.

·
Registered
124 Posts
May 12th purchase
Car Dealership - Heritage Buick -Mazda - GMC
08 Enclave CXL AWD - Enterainment Package 4 , 19 chrome wheels, sunroof, luxury and drivers packages
MSRP $44950
Incentives received - $1000 conquest
Price Paid after incentives - $41330
Color - Cocoa/Cahmere

Price was negociated instead of supplier pricing so I could use my rather substancial GM card redemption

·
Registered
743 Posts
A dealer down here in Atlanta advertized a $500 loyalty discount. That was the first one of those I've seen on the Enclaves.

·
Registered
28 Posts
We ordered one on Saturday:

Purchase Date: Modified existing dealer order on 5/12
Don Hewlett Chevrolet Buick
FWD CXL
MSRP: 39310
Invoice: 37132.53 (includes ~2% Ad Fees)
Incentives received: Should get Conquest ($1000)
Price Paid after incentives: 36232.53
Color: Platinum Metallic/Ebony

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congratulations Jcamp :thumb:

·
Registered
73 Posts
My wife and I ordered ours 4 weeks ago today. We still have not had our order pulled to be assembled. The dealer said it would probably take 4-5 weeks for our order to be pulled. Then one week for assembly, one week for inspection, and then approx 1-2 weeks for delivery. They are supposed to contact us when our order is pulled but I think I will be calling them tomorrow to check on the status. We ordered a CX in the Blue Gold Crystal Metallic with Titamium cloth interior.

We paid Supplier price which was $80 over invoice and will receive the Conquest rebate, and hopefully GM will come out with some more rebates or better financing, but it's doubtful!!!

I want my Enclave!!!!!

I will definitely post some pictures when it comes in, or if the dealer gets some on the lot before then.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
JRacer said:
My wife and I ordered ours 4 weeks ago today. We still have not had our order pulled to be assembled. The dealer said it would probably take 4-5 weeks for our order to be pulled. Then one week for assembly, one week for inspection, and then approx 1-2 weeks for delivery. They are supposed to contact us when our order is pulled but I think I will be calling them tomorrow to check on the status. We ordered a CX in the Blue Gold Crystal Metallic with Titamium cloth interior.

We paid Supplier price which was $80 over invoice and will receive the Conquest rebate, and hopefully GM will come out with some more rebates or better financing, but it's doubtful!!!

I want my Enclave!!!!!

I will definitely post some pictures when it comes in, or if the dealer gets some on the lot before then.
i think when they say 4 - 5 weeks or whatever, they are only counting week days so w/that being said you probably have to factor in a couple of extra weeks to receive your vehichle. gl

·
Registered
73 Posts
Called the dealer today. he said they had received invoices on 2 Enclaves so they should be showing up at the dealership in 1-2 days. Yehaaaa....we'll get to test drive some!!! I'll take some pics.

He's supposed to check on our order and get back with us. Hopefully we'll have some good news on ours as far as at least maybe it will be hitting the production line soon.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Purchase Date 5/10
Car Dealership name incl city/state (no salesmen names please) Fox Buick, Laurel MD
Model Year 2008 Enclave CXL AWD
Trim Level - Entertainment #4, luxury, driver confidence, dual sunroof, cargo shade, cargo net, engine block heater, 8 seat
MSRP $43,725
Invoice $41,083 (including 2% ad fee)
Incentives received - $1000 conquest cash and $500 AT&T Golf Tournament rebate
Price Paid after incentives $39,225
Color - Gold Mist Metallic/Cashmere

UPDATED ON 8/31/07 - additional $500 rebate

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all,
I need some help...please. I'm planning to purchase an Enclave and the dealer is dealing pretty good if you know what I mean. I read some of the blogs about ordering the Enclaves, am I reading it right? If you order an the Enclave, you purchase it for the invoice price plus 2% ad fees? If so, this dealer is trying to get me for the total MSRP!

Please give me some feedback..

·
Registered
124 Posts
tell him to pound sand, as clearly the rest of us are getting 3 to 4 grand off.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Warrant, if you are Reservist, National Guard, or Retired Military and you take delivery this month, it's worth a Grand.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank-you "ItsaBuick" and "Rocketman" for the tip. Kinda figured that... enjoy your Enclaves, I'll catch up with ya soon...

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have contacted several dealers to inquire about and as well for test drives and showroom visits. Now that I am ready to order (since no one seems to have what I am looking for, and I don't wanna rush and get something that I do not want) I am going to haggle as much as possible. I can order from any of these dealers so I think they may be able to bring the price down.

Will find out

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
coopermine said:
I have contacted several dealers to inquire about and as well for test drives and showroom visits. Now that I am ready to order (since no one seems to have what I am looking for, and I don't wanna rush and get something that I do not want) I am going to haggle as much as possible. I can order from any of these dealers so I think they may be able to bring the price down.

Will find out
yes doing same

·
Registered
11 Posts
ItsaBuick? said:
tell him to pound sand, as clearly the rest of us are getting 3 to 4 grand off.
how are you all getting 3 or 4 grand off?

What discounts are being applied?

How much is the dealer discounting?

I'd fall over if I got a 3 or 4 grand discount.

Please give details.

Thanks

JB

·
Registered
214 Posts
JB said:
how are you all getting 3 or 4 grand off?
Walk in and insist on (ordering) one at invoice. The more loaded vehicle, the bigger discount.
My small town dealer wouldn't go less than $500 over invoice and insists on a $299 window etch rip off, but has no advertising add ons. Also only charges $55 for documentation.
My order is optioned to the max except for paint and I "saved" 3K.

MSRP $45,540

Invoice $41,730
Fee $500
Window Etch $299
Purchase $42,529

"Savings" $3,011

Wayne

·
Registered
115 Posts
sunshadw said:
Walk in and insist on (ordering) one at invoice. The more loaded vehicle, the bigger discount.
My small town dealer wouldn't go less than $500 over invoice and insists on a $299 window etch rip off, but has no advertising add ons. Also only charges $55 for documentation.
My order is optioned to the max except for paint and I "saved" 3K.

MSRP $45,540

Invoice $41,730
Fee $500
Window Etch $299
Purchase $42,529

"Savings" $3,011

Wayne
Supplier price for this vehicle would be $42353.14. In effect you are getting supplier pricing (without a supplier authorization) but they are making you purchase window etching. Supplier pricing would also give you a fixed doc fee ~$75.00. What are they charging for Doc fees?

1 - 20 of 352 Posts