EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always been thinking about my own business. So, now I decided that $60000 I have will be enough to open my own restaurant... I've purchased a profitable place where there are a lot of people. Now I'm going to purchase some kitchen equipment. I think that first of all it's necessary to purchase countertop equipment.

What do you think about it?
Is it a good idea for business?
Could you share with me your experience about business?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey buddy, the restaurant business is not a simple and quite expensive event, before you purchase the equipment I would advise to acquire connections this is the most necessary resource man ) and don't worry about the equipment it is easy to find if there is money, it is not a problem. You can for example check on this site this is a fairly well known company well established in addition to this there are many other companies, the main thing to look for better.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey buddy, the restaurant business is not a simple and quite expensive event, before you purchase the equipment I would advise to acquire connections this is the most necessary resource man ) and don't worry about the equipment it is easy to find if there is money, it is not a problem. You can for example check on this site this is a fairly well known company well established in addition to this there are many other companies, the main thing to look for better.
You don't have anything else to do? Just spamming?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts