EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just signed our contract for our new CXL White Diamond with Nav, Chrome/sunroofs/LUX/TOW/Conf/FWD...it's due in 10/22...we paid $700 over invoice. The dealer sells them b4 the actually land.

We love to proctect our investment from our three soccer players feet....The MDX that we traded in came with great mud mats that kept the carpeted mats looking good.

We have a cashmere/coco interior.

Has anyone found great mats in the right color to protect? Buick seems to have black ones, I have heard weathermats may be good...but I am worried about the fit.

How is the tracking holding up? It seems so exposed to me.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hello,
Unfortunately you are in the same boat the rest of us are in the Enclave is still really too new to provide us with a great choice of all weather mats.....I was really hoping Nifty would come out with some catch all xstreams by now I had a set in my old ford escape and just loved them, they held a ton of liquid and really cleaned up nicely and as for weather tech all they have is for the front and kind of a make shift set up for the second row but still nothing for the 3rd row or cargo liner, and as for GM's stuff I have heard that it is pretty much undersized and doesn't cover much....... I really hope that someone comes out with something before snow starts flying around here..... which the way the weather has been lately could be as soon as the end of this month.....
Rob

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Ok you aftermarket/accessory manufacturer "lurkers" hanging out here.....get to work! We are Enclave owners, and we are ready to BUY! Also, please come out with some seat track covers!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ccaats said:
Ok you aftermarket/accessory manufacturer "lurkers" hanging out here.....get to work! We are Enclave owners, and we are ready to BUY! Also, please come out with some seat track covers!
Does anyone know if the Buick all weather mats come in cashmere?

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
24/7 SOCCER, No info on weather tech type mats, but for a good looking tough fabric mat, see Qualitymats.com. I and several others ordered and the coverage in 2nd row (I have buckets in row 2) is terrific, including the rails! may be the "stop-gap" measure you need till weather tech or someone else makes the "bulletproof" type for us!! See my pix for many looks on the actual coverage. I only got front and 2nd row. The fronts are identical to OE size, but much nicer! I got the black w/ berber trim, extra plush.
:thumb: good luck!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have the WeatherTech Floor Liners in the front seats of my Enclave and then their WeatherTech All-Weather Rubber Floor Mat for the second row. I love these! Great fit, trap all the dirt (we have a gravel driveway) and the second row mats cover the tracks. The kids use the center to get to the back so I do not worry about sliding the seats forward.

I am very happy with these.

·
Registered
413 Posts
We have the Weather Tech floor liners in the front (they are great) but didn't like their second row offerings so went with the Ultra Plush mats from http://www.qualitycarmats.com/ for the second and third row. I also purchased both the large and small mats for the rear (3rd row up and 3rd row down).
The Weather Tech floor liners for the front fit perfect and cover all the way to the door sill so no carpet is exposed.
We have White Diamond with Titanium. The Weather Tech Gray is slightly darker than the carpet (a perfect match to the dark titian um interior trim) and look great. Quality Car Mats 319 Opal is almost an exact match for the Weather Tech Gray.

I ordered the Weather Tech mats and samples from Quality Car Mats. I matched up the samples to the Weather Tech when they arrived then placed my order to Quality.

Good luck with your new Enclave, your gona love it! White Diamond is awesome on the Enclave.

·
Registered
259 Posts
43sbest said:
We have the Weather Tech floor liners in the front (they are great) but didn't like their second row offerings so went with the Ultra Plush mats from http://www.qualitycarmats.com/ for the second and third row. I also purchased both the large and small mats for the rear (3rd row up and 3rd row down).
43sbest,

Are you satisfied with the fit for the third row mats from qualitycarmats? Do you have the captains chairs in your model?

·
Registered
360 Posts
I also have the WeatherTech mats in the front. I love them. I put in a product request for rear mats for the captains chair version and contacted customer service via e-mail. They suggested that there may be products in the pipeline, but nothing definite yet. I'm going to wait and see.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Gator said:
43sbest,

Are you satisfied with the fit for the third row mats from qualitycarmats? Do you have the captains chairs in your model?
Yes and we have the second row bench. We had the second row bench in our Rendezvous and like it so we ordered it the Enclave. We might have considered the captains chairs had the center console been available. There's just two of us so the second and third row don't get much use. I would have been happy with just the second row and rear mats but decided (or should I say my wife decided) to go ahead an get the third row. My oldest Daughter actually ordered them as a gift for the new car (yep she's a sweetheart). She actually thinks we've lost our minds for ordering such a big sporty looking Vehicle. I think she's just jealous because next to our Enclave her 07 Pilot looks kind of boxy and doesn't have those beautiful 19 inch chrome wheels. She thinks we fit the Rendezvous owners profile better!

By the way! I made the mistake of showing my wife your assist steps a few weeks ago; after 42+ years of being married to her I should have known better! We just picked up our Enclave last Friday so she spared me for a few days but now she's putting on the pressure. I ask if she needed them to get into the car; the answer was no "but I like the way they look". I was told (not ask) tonight to "Call the dealer tomorrow and order them". I must agree they really do look sharp.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Gator said:
43sbest,

I have Capt seats in 2nd row. Got the Quality mats for front and 2nd. Did not order for 3rd row as we will use it once a year at most. I posted pix of 2nd row mats from Quality on my album, if you want a look! I went for the optional "serge" binding. Very happy. tracks are covered .

·
Registered
333 Posts
I ordered the front weather tech floor liners for our 'clave. Also, I wrote asking about availability of the 2nd row with captain's Chairs (they have them for bench 2nr row) and cargo mats, here was the reply:

"The rear FloorLiner for the 2008 Buick Enclave with 2nd row bucket seats as well as the Cargo Liner are not available at this time. They are currently in design and engineering and should be available in the future. Please check back in 4-6 months, or feel free to fill out the Product Request Form found in the Customer Service section of our website and we will be able to contact you when parts are released. We will not use your information for any other reason.

If you have any other questions, please give us a call at 1.800.441.6287."

If we all write maybe we can have them move the date up, mats aren't rocket science right?

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
I did the same thing, and wrote as well. Several of us emailed them, but the more the better.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I ordered the weathertech ones this weekend. They looked like the provided the best overall coverage for the sloppy winters. I just ordered the fronts only. Any feedback as to how long they have been taking to ship? Their website states it could take up to 2 weeks before they ship due to demand.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I'll let you know when I get mine..I got the same comment about demand. I the Enclave demand is so great how about moving up the time for the rear and cargo mats from 4-6 months!!

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
jerlem1 said:
I ordered the weathertech ones this weekend. They looked like the provided the best overall coverage for the sloppy winters. I just ordered the fronts only. Any feedback as to how long they have been taking to ship? Their website states it could take up to 2 weeks before they ship due to demand.
They said 2-3 weeks, I got mine in less than 1.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i called weather tech and they said about 6-8 weeks they will release their floor liner for the second row captains chairs. i just put the floorliner in the front yesterday. they look good and protect the carpet very well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Greetings. I'm picking up an '09 CXL with capt. chairs on Tues. and an thinking of ordering Catch-All Xtreme mats for front/back. I did a search in the forum and saw them mentioned early on when they were'nt available for the Enclave. It looks like they are available now. Has anyone installed these? Comments?
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
:welcome: sumguy and best wishes w/ your Enclave! Many of us will be jealous of that new DFI motor.

Catch Alls are good from what I've heard but have no lip around the outside, I'm told. Things can get out? Go to their site and look at a pix. I recall a member here posting he was gonna get/had them a while back. Go to Main page (Buick General Discussions) and do a Search in top box (looks like you know how to do already) for mats, floormats, Extreme Catch All, etc. I think you'll find some good data.

I went with a mix & match myself. Highland HD rubber, full width in 2nd row & Weather Tech Floor Liners in front row. That is for Winter/messy months. 3rd row got a universal and a Quality Mats (cloth) mat as we seldom use it.

For Summer I went Quality Mats all around. Nice ultra plush, good looking, soft feel. See my pix if you wish (click camera icon on left side of screen)

Good luck and enjoy your new Enclave!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts