EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there i need some details on my Cadillac and i have few bitcoins in internet. Guys tell me can i buy something by bitcoins? And easiely it to do now at the era of cryptocurrency?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah of course you can spend your money, but you need to understand that not every service can provide such type of deals. Anyway you need to have e-wallet and some tool for transfering, exchange or mixing crypts. My advice is to use https://bestmixer.io/en for safe transfers!

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
weird post by Marin. (look at his 12 post- about 10 dont make sense really)

and then suddenly Theophilus joins to answer his question with a link....

I call BS on this.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi there i need some details on my Cadillac and i have few bitcoins in internet. Guys tell me can i buy something by bitcoins? And easiely it to do now at the era of cryptocurrency?
I don’t quite understand where the cryptocurrency is here)) I’m more concerned to get a new set of tools in my buick. You can check over here to see what I think about. I’m not sure whether to buy standard tools (screwdrivers, wrench, screw extractor) or choose a mini set of cordless tools. I have a lot of experience for the first option, but cordless tools will save a lot of time ..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts