EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I post a reply or start a topic there is a third button by Post, Preview named Gallery Image. I assume this will let you link a picture in the forum's gallery to the message. I find the drop down box where everyone's gallery is and can attach an image out of those galleries, but my user name is not in the list. I have a 2 page gallery on the forum. Should it not be listed? I have read the help section(s) but have not found any reference to this third button.

thanks

A

·
0 Posts
rexster, indeed it should be. I don't see your name listed when I try it either. I'll take a look at the help section of the gallery and see if I can figure out what's wrong. I'll also say that this Gallery software is a bit of a kludge and, after more than two years, I still consider it to be 'beta' level and haven't even implemented it on any of my other three Lambda forums because of it. :(

I'll let you know if I can find a solution. Until then, simply navigate to your gallery image, copy the url and put it in IMG tags in your post for now.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whew!
Thanks, I thought it was me. I read everything I saw in the Help section to no avail.
And that's what I've been doing is what you describe, but sometimes I just upload an attachment, but I hate to do that and waste space

A

·
0 Posts
rex - yeah the help section in the nav bar just pertains to the forum itself, and the gallery isn't really part of it. Feel free to simply upload to your post if that's easier. We have many GBs of space to use, so not too big of a deal for quite a while :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
admin
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing