EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2013 Buick enclave, with gps,cd,intellink touch screen system. It randomly restarts every 30-45 seconds. Everything works while it's on, but keeps rebooting.even if I leave it off I can see the intellink splash screen reboot over and over. Anyone had and fixed this before?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Only issue I had with my 13 radio is that it would intermitting make a popping sound and the GPS would freeze. I don't recall it restarting. The dealer did a software update and it helped. I can't say it's 100% fixed but is much better.

My 2010 Silverado intermitting makes a popping sound. The dealer replaced the head unit but it did not fix the issue. They thought it might have been from the amp after not being able to fix it. I following their recommendation about using headphones to see if it could be heard through them, and it was. That ruled out the amp. They just couldn't fix it. I live with it.

I had a 2015 SS Sedan and it would restart a lot. The dealer told me they were waiting for Holden to provide an update to the software, but that never happened in the 4 years I owned it. Those cars were prone to that issue.

IMO GM's electronics have always been issues. Good Luck with your issue.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts