EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my Enclave for 2 weeks. I had to take it back to the dealer the day after I took delivery. I have Ent. pkg. 2. When my kids are listening to a CD on the wireless headsets in the back, and I am listening to the radio up front, their music is coming thru my speakers. The volume on it is not as loud, but it is definitely there. The dealer tried replacing the radio, but that didn't fix it. They have told me this is a "new one" for them. Just wondering if anyone else has this same issue. The dealer said they have found an Acadia on their lot that is doing the same thing. I've basically been told to sit and wait for a fix from GM. Anyone else with this issue?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Do you have the single-DVD 'overhead' of the dual-headrest DVDs?

I know with the dual-headrest DVDs that we have, you can run the sound from the DVD/CD players through the radio via a built-in FM modulator. Our dealer told us what frequency it was programmed to when we took delivery. If that frequency is close to the freqeuncy of the radio station you listen to it could cause something like this to happen. I don't believe the single DVD systems work this way though since all of the control unit in up-front in the radio.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have the single overhead DVD. Also, it doesn't seem to matter if I am listening to AM, FM, or XM it is always there. I listen to a lot of talk radio, so I can really hear it behind that. I would guess if someone listens to more music they may not hear the background music coming thru.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts