EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2016 Buick Enclave equipped with the rear entertainment system. Of course the headphones and remote control were not in the car, so we used wired headphones. The dvd we played, the sound came out of the car speakers from the dvd. How do I get the sound from the dvd to only play on the headphones?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I had a used Yukon last year without the remote and headphones. I ordered a used remote from eBay and new headphones from amazon, all for less than $50. All were working great when I sold it last week. (Picking up an enclave Avenir tomorrow!)

·
Registered
5,902 Posts
Does the rear of the armrest have any source button to enable playback of the radio, CD, or DVD for output to the plugged in headsets?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I sat in the back seat with headphones (not my son’s) and pushed the source button on the dash screen, not sure what else I did and somehow got it to work. He had used it successfully twice since.

·
Registered
5,902 Posts
I sat in the back seat with headphones (not my son’s) and pushed the source button on the dash screen, not sure what else I did and somehow got it to work. He had used it successfully twice since.
Good to hear! Pun intended...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
cfedor
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing