EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to find out if it is easy to turn of the rear parking assist? I want the remote start but I see I can only get that if it comes in a package with the rear parking assist. I am not a big fan of my car beeping every time I put it in reverse. It reminds me too much of a Ford thing. ;)

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Jas4slk said:
I wanted to find out if it is easy to turn of the rear parking assist? I want the remote start but I see I can only get that if it comes in a package with the rear parking assist. I am not a big fan of my car beeping every time I put it in reverse. It reminds me too much of a Ford thing. ;)
It only beeps when you are about to hit something, not like a dump truck if thats what you mean. It is a pretty nice feature.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its very easy all you have to go is go in to the dic and it will pop up "rear parking assist" on or off and you hit the check mark to change it.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
If you have back-up camera as well, it even shows you which side of car is about to hit something, with a bright orange triangle, along with the Beeps!! Good safety feature!!

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Smokin SRX said:
If you have back-up camera as well, it even shows you which side of car is about to hit something, with a bright orange triangle, along with the Beeps!! Good safety feature!!
Hey, I didn't know about the triangle on different sides...I'm going to try backing into some things now on the left and right just to check it out! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
bsox said:
Hey, I didn't know about the triangle on different sides...I'm going to try backing into some things now on the left and right just to check it out! :cheers:
Me too, I didn't know that either. I thought the triangle appears wherever it likes. I will pay more attention next time backing up.
:thumb:

·
Registered
329 Posts
That is so cool!!! I can't wait to get into my Enclave and almost hit something!! ;D I feel like such an outsider....... :eek:hno:

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
coop said:
Me too, I didn't know that either. I thought the triangle appears wherever it likes. I will pay more attention next time backing up.
:thumb:
Exactly what I thought!!! Can't wait to get home and have my SO lay down on the driveway, left side, then right side, then middle, no honey trust me, everything will be all right. :thumb:

Debbywebbi, you are an outsider, but thats OK, you can stay :cheers: :angel:

·
Registered
329 Posts
bsox said:
Exactly what I thought!!! Can't wait to get home and have my SO lay down on the driveway, left side, then right side, then middle, no honey trust me, everything will be all right. :thumb:

Debbywebbi, you are an outsider, but thats OK, you can stay :cheers: :angel:
:rofl: :rofl: Good Luck with that! :nono: :nono:

And thanks for letting me stay :-*

·
Registered
405 Posts
bsox said:
No, no no bsox, you're both supposed to be IN THE BACKSEAT[/color]....
NOT on the driveway! (What will the neighbors say?)
:angel:

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
*Enclave* said:
No, no no bsox, you're both supposed to be IN THE BACKSEAT[/color]....
NOT on the driveway! (What will the neighbors say?)
:angel:
Oh yeah what was I thinking, thanks for the reality check....I'll get back to you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts