EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or has no one else found that the lights they put for the rear sensor backup warning (driver confidence pkg) are placed WAY too high? ???

I had first had the feature on the Lucerne and liked the fact the lights were clearly visible in rearview when backing up. The other day I went looking for the lights because I knew I was close to something and realized I had to tilt my rearview at such an angle that I could only see through a small slit om my already very limited rear window. There was not a lot of beeping but the lights were red.

Just another note for the designers to consider in for '09.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I noticed that, too. The lights were clearly visible in my old Rendezvoux. It isn't a problem, however, because I also have the rear camera.

·
Registered
379 Posts
My mom's Cadillac Fleetwood had fiber optic lights above the rear window to let you know if you had tail light out. My old STS was the same way. I wish they had put the lights / LEDS / or whatever they are on in the back frame like the Cadillacs were.

·
Registered
413 Posts
rockyp said:
I noticed that, too. The lights were clearly visible in my old Rendezvoux. It isn't a problem, however, because I also have the rear camera.
Same here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts