EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I'm a dumb-ass. :bootyshake: Nevertheless, I have lost the spare remote and transponder key for my 2014 Enclave. Does anybody know if there's an Android app that could help me locate it? The **** thing is in this house somewhere. It's been missing for three months, and I'm sure I just squirreled it away well enough that I can no longer locate it. :angryfire:

·
Registered
5,951 Posts
Not much help on the APP idea. But have you checked sport coats, sofa cushions, under the sofa, chairs or loveseat in any room? Do you normally carry the spare while using the regular set of keys, maybe it fell out of your pocket between the console and the driver/passenger seat? Maybe under the front seats, in the storage console or glovebox of the E?
Just throwing out ideas here that I am sure you have already thought about. Good luck..

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
It will turn up eventually. My wife lost a very expensive earring once. We searched everywhere, house, car, outside and finally gave up. About a year later I was cleaning out the car and found it in the map pouch on the drivers door.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cfedor said:
Not much help on the APP idea. But have you checked sport coats, sofa cushions, under the sofa, chairs or loveseat in any room? Do you normally carry the spare while using the regular set of keys, maybe it fell out of your pocket between the console and the driver/passenger seat? Maybe under the front seats, in the storage console or glovebox of the E?
Just throwing out ideas here that I am sure you have already thought about. Good luck..
Thanks. I've done all the above . . . three times! Checked in every pocket, vase, drawer, box, bag, envelope, suitcase . . . even looked under all the mattresses. There's also a house key and mailbox key on the same ring, so it's not like it's so small as to be easily overlooked. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. :eyebrow:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts