EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
168 Posts
Fastercat, check on antenna placement. I have 2 way enhanced and the prep dealer did not put antenna in correctly. After correct placement it works great. BTW I was also getting bad tire pressure readings. The same antenna reads both...remote and tire sensors.

· Registered
168 Posts
The "enhanced" remote is dealer installed. I believe the package can be ordered with the vehicle, but the delivering dealer installs the system. There is a different receiving module (over the hatch), and an antenna which should be mounted exposed inside the car over the rear right(pass side) wheel. I assume this all can be bought and installed by a dealer after delivery, too. As I said earlier, I had problems initially, but after proper antenna placement the enhanced remote works fine.

· Registered
168 Posts
If I can figure out how, I will place a photo tomorrow. The antenna mounts on top of the wheel well area behind the 2nd seat on the passenger side. Not very esthetic, but now the enhanced remote works great. I was also getting bad "wheel sensor" errors because they use the same antenna to transmit the signals from the wheel sensors. That too, is now corrected. Other than a dead battery 2 wks ago I've had no other problems...Nov 1,'09, 26+k miles.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts