EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my 2018 Enclave last year,
I leave the heat on Hi, and the fan on full when I turn off the car,
when I remote restart the car the next morning, and wait expecting the car to be nice and warm, I discover nothing is working until I press the Start button?
Is there a different procedure to get the car to warm up on a cold morning using the remote?
I must be doing something wrong?

·
Administrator
495 Posts
You're doing it right but there must be a problem. As long as the heater is turned on before shutting it down, it should come on automatically using remote start, along with the heated seats. The heated steering wheel, on the other hand, will not come on remotely.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the reply,
Any idea what the problem might be?
The only problem on the car is the parking assist, one of the front sensors got hit with a rock and since then I do not have parking assist.
They wanted $1.700. to fix, I live in the country, don't really need it at that price.
thank in advance.

·
Administrator
495 Posts
$1700 for just the sensor seems outrageous. There may be some reprogramming involved. As far as the remote heat goes, I would guess there is a glitch in the computer. I don't think there is a specific fuse that controls that function. Let us know if you get it figured out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts