EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I photo shopped the rear of the 14 E to see if I wanted to remove the badges from the lift gate and today I decided to do it. They all came off easily. Removed some residue with mineral spirits and rewaxed. I think it looks good.

Dave :cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
657 Posts
GoldEnclave said:
You think that looks good? ???

I think that looks great! :happy:
Gold enclave-You needs new glasses. I think you got blinded in the gold color. I can see the smudges on both sides, and if it is not going away when you wipe or wash- you basically going to spend a good amount on that painting.

·
Registered
5,937 Posts
dporter said:
I photo shopped the rear of the 14 E to see if I wanted to remove the badges from the lift gate and today I decided to do it. They all came off easily. Removed some residue with mineral spirits and rewaxed. I think it looks good.

How'd you get the red white and blue Buick crests on the liftgate?

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
that picture is photoshopped- prob filled in the color with paintbrush....

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The picture is the photoshopped one. I masked the entire rear deck and sprayed the emblem recesses. I will post the actual picture of the finished job when the car is available. There is no evidence that the name plates were ever there.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya, its a dark blue but it shows more green in the pictures. I think the fluorescent lights in the garage are messing with the camera. I will take some pictures in the daylight tomorrow to show there is absolutely no damage to the paint from removing the nameplates. The mineral spirits do not affect the clear coat and I apply a good coat of wax after everything is off. The dealer name was the worst to take off as it was very thin decal. I just had to work an edge with my finger nail until I could get a corner up and slowly peel it off.

Just added pictures of the retro look emblems.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
the caps look good.

cant see the other one too well.

I remember seeing some colored Buick logo that went on the sides of the Enclave.

and I think someone did a front one that glowed...

·
Registered
5,937 Posts
rbarrios said:
the caps look good.

cant see the other one too well.

I remember seeing some colored Buick logo that went on the sides of the Enclave.

and I think someone did a front one that glowed...
:thumb: on the wheel caps.

Liftgate looks good as well.

Here's a link to the thread with the LED Grill logo:
http://www.enclaveforum.net/index.php?topic=25761.0

I did my side c-pillars with these.:

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
This LED Grill logo is insane! Where did you get it? How much did it cost you? Looks very nice, I would like to put the same one on my car) It looks exactly like the pin that I wear on my bag, and collar suit, lol. I like it tho, cuz it's easy to style and matches with every outfit. Although I would really like to have on for my car so that it will be as stylish as me. (A little joke, ha-ha, just laugh and imitate that it's funny). Well if anybody is interested in where I got it for me, it is a cool custom enamel pins store I love it sooo much, cuz they have qualitative pins.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts